RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Throwdown: KO'd (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190)
-   -   Will This Ever Start? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168587)

Enygma 01-19-05 06:10 PM

^^^ What tourney? I want to take part in it :D

Status 01-20-05 12:50 AM

^^i think oyu are already in...

.TeamOne. 01-20-05 08:42 PM

they sleepin on this shit somethin serious... i think i whoever mods this should give up the mod spot to someone more committed. no hate, just sayin

K.ontroverz.Y 01-20-05 09:28 PM

how am i not committed. this idea died because of lack of participation

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 01:01 AM

no this idea died because you didn't organize it or notify anyone of it starting, so half the people who signed up got pissed and wanted it to be restarted... you said you were going to and then you said you weren't going to- and now your saying your going to do it again... If you could have figured out what the fuck you were doing this shit would have been finished already. You dissapeared in the middle of discussing how it was going to be ran, and then when enygma said he was getting the forum up you magically reappeared to run it... and you fucked up, so tell strobe you fucked up, and let whoevers next on the list do their thing.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-22-05 06:03 AM

yes i did i notified everybody enygma helped me. and niggaz no showed shut your fucking mouth hoe

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 02:07 PM

blah blah blah-- u aint notify shit-- I know this cuz 1- I wasn't notified- and two- there were like 4 groups of people who came on bitchin that they weren't notified... Do you actually know how to go through a day without lying for no good reason?- or is just how you do everything?

..kontroverzey.. SevenThird 28538 160983 0 - 5 Closed 250 Text
..kontroverzey.. SevenThird 28535 160960 0 - 5 Closed 250 Audio

Who's the hoe?

K.ontroverz.Y 01-22-05 03:39 PM

Wow your the better lyricist

that makes me a hoe....

I admit you have skillz kid but dont let it get to your head. we'll battle again, and next time you better hope i dont drop on both AGAIN ahaha kid they were both no shows cuz i was busyu anywayz

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
Wow your the better lyricist

that makes me a hoe....

I admit you have skillz kid but dont let it get to your head. we'll battle again, and next time you better hope i dont drop on both AGAIN ahaha kid they were both no shows cuz i was busyu anywayz

word your always busy- jerkin yourself off- your a worthless peice of dna that should have been swallowed or flushed... we wont battle again- cuz I have nothing to prove to you, I own you in every sense of the word slut. now give up the forum and let a tournament happen.

Sonic 01-22-05 04:01 PM

ahhhhhhhh my team wasnt notified at all...... sorry Kon....

Sonic 01-22-05 04:02 PM

this is Fux........ ehh, forgot i got on here to up my battle..... w/e

K.ontroverz.Y 01-22-05 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
word your always busy- jerkin yourself off- your a worthless peice of dna that should have been swallowed or flushed... we wont battle again- cuz I have nothing to prove to you, I own you in every sense of the word slut. now give up the forum and let a tournament happen.

this niggaz funny. Okay. i dont really care bout a stuck up white boy that has his head stuck up his ass. Bragging about his Net Ego. LMFAO you want to do something? get off the net and make something of yourself fuckin hoe

godfather 01-22-05 08:44 PM

prolly not.......

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
this niggaz funny. Okay. i dont really care bout a stuck up white boy that has his head stuck up his ass. Bragging about his Net Ego. LMFAO you want to do something? get off the net and make something of yourself fuckin hoe

dont get mad cuz I speak the truth... your on this shit 10 times as much as I am... lil homo gettin upset cuz the whiteboy owns you. bitch, nobody likes you- stick a fork in an electrical socket or somethin.

K.ontroverz.Y 01-22-05 10:43 PM

yes i am on this accually. helps me elvate alot. you must of forgot how you became so good. you came here wack as fuck...