RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Gimmick Battle Association (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   What Day Should Verses Be Due? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239756)

Vaskez 02-03-07 02:53 PM

I'd say monday or tuesday as well

GKillaz05 02-03-07 04:42 PM

yeah monday is good

- Troublesome - 02-04-07 01:08 PM

I pick Thursday. I'm in four leagues right now, and two tourneys. Three are due on Thursday, two on Wednesday and one on Friday/Saturday. Most leagues out right now are due Thursday, I think it would be easier for people to get all their verses done at once, especially since the type of verses we'll have to write for this league will be completely different from any other, so it shouldn't be a prob.

It really shouldn't matter at all if you fuckers didn't wait to the last minute like no-show win craving homos.

DaTrusHurtz 02-04-07 01:48 PM

^^ Lots of validity to all that, but unfortunately people do wait until the last minute. Even if the verses are very different, suppose someone has an hour to write and 2 verses to do.. they'll end up spending 30 minutes on each so quality goes down

It looks like we're going with Monday. I still prefer Tuesday tho, damn you Nick!

DaTrusHurtz 02-04-07 01:58 PM

I can tell you guys one advantage to Tuesday...

with Monday, that means matches go up Thursday, Verses Due Monday, Voting Due Wednesday

with Tuesday, that means matches go up Friday, Verses Due Tuesday, Voting Due Thursday

Thursday morning i can put up matches, but I don't have time to write a mag on thursday so unless I have a lot of time before that which is unpredictable with me, mags will generally end up going up late thursday or friday.

If matches go up Friday, I can get a mag up on Friday pretty easily, I don't have class or work on Friday so my day is free.

KempoMRK 02-04-07 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I can tell you guys one advantage to Tuesday...

with Monday, that means matches go up Thursday, Verses Due Monday, Voting Due Wednesday

with Tuesday, that means matches go up Friday, Verses Due Tuesday, Voting Due Thursday

Thursday morning i can put up matches, but I don't have time to write a mag on thursday so unless I have a lot of time before that which is unpredictable with me, mags will generally end up going up late thursday or friday.

If matches go up Friday, I can get a mag up on Friday pretty easily, I don't have class or work on Friday so my day is free.

Just do whatever you want. Monday or Tuesday, it don't make much difference. Both are different to every other league so just do whatever will benefit you more as a mod.

King Solo 02-04-07 05:06 PM

Yeah, but Andy....

... if the magazine is the problem, all three of us will be contributing towards it so it will only be a third of what you was originally doing. Also, certain things for the magazine can be done before the week is up anyway. When I used to do mags for the old PLL I used to have most of it done before the end of the week. Why wait until a fresh week to start writing the mag?

TonyTone 02-05-07 09:36 AM

Friday. . .

Pro. 02-05-07 10:08 AM

Friday.

Saturday an sunday should be the voting days.. cuz mainly everybody is usually off those dayz,except me.

But yea, Friday

King Solo 02-07-07 07:28 PM

This thread is closed.