RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   White Man Cant Jump, White Man Cant Rap? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=81076)

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:13 PM

Lol..

You Don't Know the Facts, You Said 1/3000 is a Good White Rapper.. The Fuck Did That Come From.. The Majority Of the Best Lyricists Are White

Roots 09-22-03 03:15 PM

No Idiot I Said 1/300 Are Famous Open Your Eyes Blah Another Brooklyn So Shut The Fuck Up :)

Edicius 09-22-03 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrit
Hmm...

I'm white...

and gangsta...

Cant jump though...

That is all...
...What?

*Gives Chrit a push*

Look at him jump now Damn!

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:17 PM

If They're Famous Doesn't Make Them Good.. They Just Riding the Commercial Wave

Roots 09-22-03 03:18 PM

^So If You Were Not That Good But Sounded Good On The Track(50) You would say No I Dont Want Your Stinkin Money...And Fame...And Hoes And Bitches 2 :whacky:

WOOSHY 09-22-03 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mental Methodz
White Rappers...Dont Sound That Good On The Mic ...Even if they do say loads of shit..thats a fact plus nobody is going to buy their album usally, Cos ppl who know shit buy 50cent oh yeah he's Gangsta! il buy 50cent...or w/e

aaaa well if u dont like it dont listen to it simple as

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:20 PM

Since When Has Having a Good Voice Make You a Good Rapper..?!?

Roots 09-22-03 03:21 PM

Eminem Is Dope^..........But Thats The Only Name I Can Think Off..

-ElocuShun- 09-22-03 03:21 PM

rap was originated by black men......but share and share a like white people jus do it becoz they like it jus as much as black peeps.....doesn't matter if ya black or white wwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo=quote=m.jackson....... .......................anyone who raps obviously has a passion for it and thats all thats needed........so blllllaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Roots 09-22-03 03:22 PM

Stop Twisting Things Idiot I Said Sounded Good on The Track Including Beats...Rhymes..They Way You Spit So Shut The Fuck Up....Some ppl just sounded fuck'd up on audio all they can do is text...

Edicius 09-22-03 03:22 PM

Nah music , is more than makin money

Shit that make u famous, ^^...like clubbers can be made easy , ..jsu a good dj and ur there and jus BLAH! tru it like pdiddy , ....but that aint music , that is rape :)
blah music is more than hoes, money , cars.....fuck that music is an art^^

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:28 PM

Doesn't Matter If HipHop Originated From Black People..

Jeans Were Made By White People Doesn't Mean It's Exclusive..

Lol@ Eminem Being the Only White Rapper.. Serious Man.. Expand Your Views On Hip Hop a Lil..

Aww I Made Ya Sig.. How Speshul

Roots 09-22-03 03:31 PM

LOL MAN ^ SPECSAVERS......I SAID EMINEM IS THE ONLY RAPPER THATS IN MY HEAD THAT I CANT THINK OF NOT HE's THE ONLY RAPPER. Shut the fuck up....:)

Lokinator 09-22-03 03:33 PM

n I Said.. You Need to Expand Your Variety Of Hip Hop So You Will Have More Than Eminem In Ya Head

Capeesh??

-ElocuShun- 09-22-03 03:41 PM

mc serch is prob one of the best rappers there was and he's white all you have to do is expand......................collect more and shit..................