RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Requests (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=296)
-   -   Diabolics sig shop..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177125)

Acuity 02-16-05 06:32 AM

thanx Dia , ish is lookin tight man..

props....

Peace
-AC

The Militant 02-16-05 07:29 AM

yo i want
the back round to be camo
pic1-bullet proof vest
pic2-gun
pic3-weed
text1-X-CELL
text2-S.I.N
text3-THE GENRAL
make it dope 1mill

MadProphet 02-16-05 03:32 PM

i dont have 800 posts but i really dont give a fuck...i just wanna see if you can do this

in the center kinda in the background have a cross with open eyes going along the horizontal part. have smoke in the bottom of the whole picture....above the cross have MadProphet, and have ~Establishment~ in the lower right hand corner in red lettering. have MadProphet in white lettering, have a full moon in the upper left hand corner and have everything be blue (the cross, the smoke) with a black sky..

[.:D:.] 02-16-05 06:09 PM

does ANYBODY read now a days...

Kawn Flixx 02-16-05 07:03 PM

damn you Fam :(
I can't get anything. :(
not enough post :(

[.:D:.] 02-16-05 07:51 PM

lol...nigga i kno u got like 2 thousand post....

Kamikazee 02-16-05 08:22 PM

Yo i know i aint got 800 posts but i will pay u big money if u make me a sig........if u will do it heres wut i want......i want a hott ass girl on it, black and silver background, Text: .:BlazE:. Sub-Text: America's Nightmare.....u say da price

Eternal 02-16-05 08:35 PM

read the fine print... 800 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... :thumbup: there.....*walks out*

Kamikazee 02-16-05 08:37 PM

shut da hell up.........it dont matter about posts if somebody wants money and a lot of it they wont say nothin about posts tell will do it

[.:D:.] 02-16-05 10:06 PM

rofl...money..have u looked at the money i have??i dont give a shit about RV money...800 damn post...

i have money to buy this bitch if its for RV cash..

Eternal 02-16-05 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
rofl...money..have u looked at the money i have??i dont give a shit about RV money...800 damn post...

i have money to buy this bitch if its for RV cash..

WORD!............................ money is cheap......... worthless....... no point..... :thumbup:

Kamikazee 02-16-05 10:51 PM

then wtf u worried about post fo.....they dont mean shit eitha.....wut difference does it make how many post u got ur doin it fo free anyways....

[.:D:.] 02-17-05 06:02 AM

ckuz i kno ull be active...but since u wanna get smart about it...u can process to find somebody else to do it :gfy:

Incineratedrose 02-17-05 01:58 PM

800 posts doesnt really have to do with activity, it would more so be posts per day, and i need a crew banner, and i am on everyday... so can you do it or not?

if so..

make like a church or cathedral thing, and have the sun shinning off of it, and have it say

"The Sanctuary" in kind of a goldy color...

thank you.

.Wicked One. 02-17-05 02:38 PM

Yo diabolic......whaadd up...think you could hook me up wit a Sig.....??