RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   C.A.L.I. disrespecting OMB on RB. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250218)

DiePod 04-20-09 09:15 PM

Yes. I am. Doesn't it drive you crazy when some one tells you who you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
^your NOTcarsonjet.........
i took nos name cuz he took mine and what i said about omb stands hes a pussy who killed himself cuz he wasnt man enough to deal with life.you should kill yourself murda....notice nobodys posting?this whole site knows i beat alot of vets......

XM 04-20-09 09:34 PM

he's just an imposter....
....bitch said he started CS and its his Crew...wow, then he thinks he's hard because he's talk'n shit bout somebody who passed away...

...as a matter of fact i'll make sure you'll be banned on site on RB just like you are now.

and the whole tough talk about coming to visit people now lets not be childish you must value your life in some way shape or form...it'll be sad for you to join that tat on your arm

ol' tommy from the power rangers lookin ass nicca

King Solo 04-20-09 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
C.A.L.I Ice-D 32658 191730 2 - 5 Closed 300 Text

Yeah, this fat boy goes around telling everyone he beat me to. 5-2 in my favor says otherwise. And lmfao @ beating 40+ vets on RV, you fat piece of shit... RV hasn't even had 40 vets, let alone MORE than 40.

You really a dumb fucking idiot. Think before you open your mouth.

50Cal. 04-20-09 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
Everyone hates you and Doesnt like you. your jokes are horrible as fuck.

actually thats you........

King Solo 04-20-09 10:50 PM

say something about how you lost to me. make excuses.

and post proof about these alleged 8 votes of yours I got disqualified if you are that confident that I did. faggot.

50Cal. 04-20-09 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardu Entite
he's just an imposter....
....bitch said he started CS and its his Crew...wow, then he thinks he's hard because he's talk'n shit bout somebody who passed away...

...as a matter of fact i'll make sure you'll be banned on site on RB just like you are now.

and the whole tough talk about coming to visit people now lets not be childish you must value your life in some way shape or form...it'll be sad for you to join that tat on your arm

ol' tommy from the power rangers lookin ass nicca

you can never post any post saying i started c.s because i didnt but i been a member long as hell.as far as me being banned on r.b forever i doubt it.most likely token will lose his mod powers for abusing them.lastly Tommy was dope and your a fag :thumbup:

King Solo 04-20-09 10:56 PM

ducking my question I see

XM 04-21-09 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
you can never post any post saying i started c.s because i didnt but i been a member long as hell.as far as me being banned on r.b forever i doubt it.most likely token will lose his mod powers for abusing them.lastly Tommy was dope and your a fag :thumbup:

1. Don't try to retract your statements just cuz your on RV now.
2. I had you banned for blantant disrespect and the comment you made about OMB, and posting in the AI/KC Forum.
3. Token did not abuse his powers it was handled accordingly.
4. All the account you have on RB and you still no-showed me in audio.
5. Aren't you the one who told me to set it up?
6. Your a herb.
7. Grow up stop being a Toy'R'Us kid.

.Eternal. 04-21-09 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
my homie was fat!!........lmfao and?.....theres nothing you can say to hurt me.the thing is one day i will see you and i will beat the fuck outta you then you will be sorry for all your posts.
the thing is i can find everyone who has visted my myspace so now i will go look for your email and from there where it is registed to......damn your dumb as hell.

LMAO

internet is serious business

.Diabolic. 04-21-09 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS
actually thats you........

really? thats me? thats why you wanna fight me so bad huh!?

you cant take the beef so you wanna fly out to colorado to come see me.. ROFL

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250037

please son only reason you doin that is cus you want Lk and she dissed your fat ass.

you sent her ur Number. she never called you..

RRRRRRROOOOOOFFFFLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies*

SUPERVILLAIN 04-21-09 09:56 AM

<<< founded crhyme sin...hence the monikers: "father crhyme" and "saint sinner".

the supe

C.March 04-21-09 10:06 AM

That tattoo look like mao

.Diabolic. 04-21-09 10:08 AM

Lmfao .

that tattoo looks like shit.. his hair looks scribbled as shit.

King Solo 04-21-09 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eternal.
LMAO

internet is serious business

lol, word

CALI's fat ass gonna come and beat dudes with his keyboard

.Diabolic. 04-21-09 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
lol, word

CALI's fat ass gonna come and beat dudes with his keyboard