RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Konquest Lyricist League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=242)
-   -   You Need To Read This. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204535)

Nynth Degree 08-15-05 11:52 PM

I think we should've actually done playoffs a while ago, so me Fux and hot wouldn't have wasted so much creativity battling each other 100's of times.

Magic5 08-16-05 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Well when I was the only mod, I had a rule that if you no-showed 3 weeks in a row you'd be banned.

Yeah, and that is what we've been doing.. and we've been having 2-3 no shows in a row from the same people.

Plus, when you were the only mod this league was actually active. KORV 2 owned the shit out of the progress of this league.

Cocaine 08-16-05 01:57 AM

i agree completely with this.. cause im actually in this shit full hearted.. and i joined late.. with no hopes of playoffs.. so its something for me to work towards..

E.C 08-16-05 02:59 AM

ye man ill idea. reset the league. alot of people will start trying then becuz alot of peeps joined too late to make the playoffs so they didnt bother trying. so ye please to reset the recs

N.Tavarez 08-16-05 08:49 AM

so no more battles?

damn all that for nothing

so would i be accurate to say Im the last champ of this KLL?

really was lookin forward to the p offs

E.C 08-16-05 09:20 AM

lol... i was never gonna make trhe playoffs anywayz. good job ya startin it agen.. when the battles getting set up?

Plushface 08-16-05 09:51 AM

i agree with restarting the league. i joined too late to try and compete in the play-offs. so itll be something to work hard for.

N.Tavarez 08-16-05 09:56 AM

well mimesis at least give some type of KLL closer, like a mag or something...........dont just shut it....

cuz i aint re signing up for the new KLL.....hmm well maybe i will...havent decided if i want to start ALL OVER...to battle the same people on the way up

Dirty Nigga 08-16-05 11:01 AM

Besides you Mim, who out of the mods for this league actually helps out with it?

Sean Gunner 08-16-05 11:34 AM

I just joined, so I don't care. It might help, but with Coast Wars it might not. All depends. I say yes.

Magic5 08-16-05 02:46 PM

Coast Wars are gay.

If you are joining Coast Wars over this you should shoot yourself in the face.

Magic5 08-16-05 02:47 PM

Hotshh!, I can make a mag to highlight the 13 weeks.. I'll start working on that later tonight, and have it up by around Friday or Saturday.

Magic5 08-16-05 02:48 PM

Considering right now favors are highly swayed into just resetting records, that's what I'll do. I'm making a sign up thread and reseting the records.

Everybody who wants to participate needs to sign up again.

Battles will go up on Sunday night if enough people signed up.

Typical 08-16-05 03:05 PM

i know that i've no showed but it was never on some fuck it shit...there was always a reason...i dont have constant access and like writing my shit at the pc...i havent prewrite on this site in a looooong time, so its not like i dont care...if u start the league over i'll have a chance to be on top without having to play catchup, however, i fcould see why somepoeple wont want it... either way coo wit me

Nynth Degree 08-16-05 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
Besides you Mim, who out of the mods for this league actually helps out with it?

Soul Rebel and myself.

Word @ KORV2, 'cuz I was focusing on my battles each week instead of setting up KLL. Sorry guys. :(