RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   C.A.L.I vs kirk (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247113)

Kirk 07-29-08 01:26 AM

Lmfaooooooo. Keith Moon and I don't even talk. Hahahahaha.

p4ntzistheish 07-29-08 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^^^^you told him to vote.you posted so it could rise up and he could vote on it.you both posted at the exact same time.not to mention that i dont even know who he is and hes been beefin with me ever since i started beefin wit you

but if you do't know him then how do you beef? what? i'm lost.

Keith Moon 07-29-08 02:11 AM

Quote:
and gay jokes and broom jokes are? :nono: my lines were orginal.your just too dumb to get them probally.funny how you been beefin with me and then go and vote aganist me.real gay.i guess kirk needs his dickriders to win.now all he needs is lay to come vote

Funny thing is I might be going to Harvard next year :thumbup:
so of course I'ma dumbfuck.. cuz anyone can get in there
secondly
your verse sucked.. it wasnt witty.. "Caliph caliph" was funny as shit.
third of all.. ever since you've come here you've bitched at anyone who hasn't voted for you.. people vote for the best verse and its not yours IMO so MOVE ON
fourth of all fix your broom

In-Vision 07-29-08 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Funny thing is I might be going to Harvard next year :thumbup:
so of course I'ma dumbfuck.. cuz anyone can get in there
secondly
your verse sucked.. it wasnt witty.. "Caliph caliph" was funny as shit.
third of all.. ever since you've come here you've bitched at anyone who hasn't voted for you.. people vote for the best verse and its not yours IMO so MOVE ON
fourth of all fix your broom

if you get into harvard...or perhaps you've already gotten in...congrats brother.

Nitrogen 07-29-08 06:51 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

checkin the polls........................................

WhoAmI 07-29-08 07:14 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

polls............................................. .....................

Dickard. 07-29-08 08:55 AM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

pollz............................................. .

Removed

Kirk 07-29-08 05:21 PM

Way to vote for Cali instead of placing feedback...

Adam 07-29-08 06:43 PM

This was feedback posted for Kirk

Kirk won but I'm just checking the polls to avoid a bunch of dramatic bullshit.

Adam 07-29-08 06:45 PM

Quote:
and gay jokes and broom jokes are? :nono: my lines were orginal.your just too dumb to get them probally.funny how you been beefin with me and then go and vote aganist me.real gay.i guess kirk needs his dickriders to win.now all he needs is lay to come vote

Your lines weren't original, I can go and look up like all of them if you really want me to prove this statement.

For example Daz used that Lion wordplay like 3-4 years ago.

In-Vision 07-29-08 09:13 PM

dickard can't vote for cali...he's crew...........

50Cal. 07-30-08 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Your lines weren't original, I can go and look up like all of them if you really want me to prove this statement.

For example Daz used that Lion wordplay like 3-4 years ago.

i wouldnt say nothing on your vote.you leave well explained good votes.its that fag keith moon who has ran to everything i do to hate and vote aganist me as soon as i beefed with him.

Also Known. 07-30-08 01:06 PM

Voted For: Kirk

Wow this was a really good battle both of you came pretty hard and had some nice punches. I had to read them a few times to make my decision but in the end I'ma give it to Kirk. I felt Kirks verse was a bit more personal and had very creative punches. Both of you guys had a really good closing punch. Just the more personal feel of Kirks verse takes it he had me saying "Ooohh" more then Cali's.

V/Kirk

Good Battle both of you :tumbup:

Lay. 07-30-08 02:11 PM

Voted For: C.A.L.I

Cali came in with mad dope rhymes an sick punches..he easily took this. I'm a Day Tripper so I'm gonna vote for Cali cuz we don't DR eachother we just vote for who's better..dude Cal took this easilyyyyy he's sick son!

Kirk 07-30-08 03:37 PM

OMG! Lavish voted at 1:06 pm. Holy shit. There are two numbers that aren't zero. Two. Six minus one is five. Two and five. TWO, FIVE! I WAS BORN ON THE TWENTY FIFTH! Goddamn. What a dickrider....

[/sarcasm]