RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Anyone with an IQ over 90 step in so I can take u to school... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=243481)

Terumoto 08-03-07 07:15 PM

While I would love to be versed on the future glory of Zion, I think it's really best that you school me on 1 Corinthians 13:1-13.

High-Dro 08-03-07 07:24 PM

is it possible to have an IQ under 90?

Tha .Q 08-03-07 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
While I would love to be versed on the future glory of Zion, I think it's really best that you school me on 1 Corinthians 13:1-13.

I forgot to be specific...verse 17

But I have to go

and 1 cor...the LOVE chapter...

bro...all ur doin is proving that I know the bible more than u...this is boring...See, differnece is, when I sign off, I acknowledge God.

When u sign off, u call ur girlfriend and go fornicate.

Stop judging me.

Peace

p4ntzistheish 08-03-07 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

But I have to go

bro...all ur doin is proving that I know the bible more than u...this is boring...See, differnece is, when I sign off, I acknowledge God.

Stop judging me.

Peace

Says the homosexual.

High-Dro 08-03-07 07:32 PM

^ i dont even knw how the scores work lol...ive done 3 different ones, they were all about a year ago, and my average was just over 140, and i dont even know if thats good lol....either way, i think tests like that are kinda dumb

¤ÐÅž¤ 08-03-07 07:35 PM

werd, its different all the time, i think i was like 126 then 129....
lol, then i did it drunk n got like 150....its stupid

Terumoto 08-03-07 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

But I have to go

Stop judging me.

Peace

I have already accepted Hell for all of the horrible things I've done in my lifetime. I have no problem with being lower than you in the eyes of the Lord, since it's obvious that I am completely and utterly unworthy. I wasn't judging you, I was trying to show you some things, not with my own words, but with the words of God. Do you ignore the words of God if they come out of the mouth of a man?

You might know more about the bible than I do, but I'm doing my best to throw the words of God that reach me in the depths of Hell up to you, so that you don't fall in by accident. What's the use in condemning a condemned man?

Let me ask you, where is your hand, brother? Why do you step on my fingers and kick me off the edge of salvation instead of reaching down and helping me up?

TeamOne 08-04-07 01:07 PM

i thought IQ tests had to do with ur age.... or is that only wen ur younger, like before full maturation?? w/e the case.... i thought under 90 made u legally retarded... but i guess Q could school me on that if i am wrong

TeamOne 08-04-07 01:09 PM

i dont get why Tha Q said "stop judging me" after he clearly just judged you, sayin "when you sign off, you call ur girlfriend and go fornicate"

.Ike. 08-05-07 01:07 AM

School me on Babe Ruth or Mickey Mantle......or Billy Martin....

Diet Coke 08-05-07 07:31 AM

^ What about Ricky Martin?

xCadaverx 08-05-07 09:05 AM

I need some help with Great Expectations.

Feeble Minded 08-07-07 09:25 AM

who cares which one of you knows more about the Bible? Lmao wow. A book full of moral lessons that one can learn more by living life than by reading. But I can't say that you weren't asking for it Q, saying you'll school people on anything without saying on what is basically asking to get schooled, since nearly everyone has some area in which they are at least knowledgeable. And Terumoto cut the bullshit, I seriously hope you're kidding with that holier than thou attitude. Looks like you didn't take lessons from the book you so worship.

Terumoto 08-07-07 10:03 AM

I was trying to get Q to learn a few lessons from his book, and it turned into him trying to win a competition of who knows more about the bible. I don't know shit about the bible, I had one in front of me to look up the verses he was talking about.

If you want to get through to Christians, you need to go into Christian mode and talk to them in a way that they understand. What I said was completely true, it just ended up sounding gay. In semi-real language I was saying "where's your compassion?"

WhoAmI 08-07-07 11:11 AM

*takes a seat*