RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Violent Text League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Week 10 Magazine - Beast Mode (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247270)

Lay. 08-10-08 08:43 PM

bet he is 'beneath' you nick.

YouAndWhatArmy 08-10-08 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Your still gonna lose, you lose against me at everything.

I own you in football, I owned you this morning in basketball. I got with that girl about 2 months ago in like 20 minutes after you spent all night trying to hook up with her only to get shut down.

Face facts bro, you are beneath me in every way.

whoa! beneath you, you gay fucker. so it was you who been creeping into my room at night. lol, no gay shit now bro.

anyway, i'm out now. i'm tired as fuck.

drop tonight and i'll hit the battle up in the morning. :thumbup:

King Solo 08-10-08 08:46 PM

^ Yeah, no problem. I can do that.

Lay. 08-10-08 08:49 PM

who will the Lay and Kirk fan club side with Laz or Solo? ..we'll soon find out son.

JTR 08-10-08 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
#5 – JTR
He seems to have regained his mojo now. I think he will do damage in this league, only time will tell if I am right though. He comes in here because he would be higher if he boosted his intellect or stopped smoking weed. That shit is clouding your mind man. A coherent Josh would’ve understood that slytherin punch fully.

Did u just tell me to up my intellect? lmfao are u serious homie? We've never even had an intellectual conversation together loll. Just cuz im never serious and always make jokes on these forums doesn't mean i'm not smarter than 90% of the idiots on RV, go look at the thread "Why do we dream?" In Cerebral Approach on Itzarap.com, I had In-Vision asking me if I was a bio-chemistry major from my knowledge of dreams and the brain lol

and i only smoke like once a month and been like that for a while man, and when I do smoke, I rap waaayyy better lol

but chea next champ match i get to.. i'm not gonna key my verse on a monday in an hour lol

King Solo 08-10-08 10:01 PM

My IQ is so high they had to invent a new number.

Lay. 08-10-08 11:00 PM

The negative numbers? lmao

King Solo 08-10-08 11:33 PM

^ Aha, oh so witty.

On a serious note, truthfully my IQ is in the Top 5% of everybody on the planet who has taken an IQ test. Fuck you all.

p4ntzistheish 08-10-08 11:41 PM

i was sign'd out for this week but uh...i guess i can drop. and it'll be good this week, or at least beter than last week. lol damn i piss'd a lot of people off with that one. lol

Ghostface. 08-11-08 12:53 PM

bias ass mag son

Wordz AhGod 08-11-08 04:49 PM

bitch, I showed damn it. I checked in on time and he didn't drop so I didn't drop... whats the point in me dropping a no show verse??? is that part of the rules???

Lay. 08-11-08 04:51 PM

You didn't post in the thread saying I'm here an willing to post if he is..you just said I'm here gonna post soon..then never said anything else. So a no show verse..even just bla bla lines lets me know you were there. If you want in, I can just put you in vs Mal instead of Yung Med bein in

Lay. 08-11-08 09:06 PM

well...nice chats we got goin on nowadays

Wordz AhGod 08-11-08 10:34 PM

nah, forget it man. I'll sit this league out for a while. Id just be dropping cypher verses on Mal and yung Med. Thanks though

Lay. 08-11-08 10:36 PM

lol..I hope I face you in the champ match in junior, haha..shoulda be fun.