RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Re$tricted Vs. LatinKitten (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=134870)

MoTiF 07-14-04 06:00 PM

~R~ is gettin rode.<Period

The Jett 07-14-04 06:05 PM

and Lattin's gettin Sways.<Period

LaTiNKiTTeN 07-14-04 06:07 PM

N U ARE RIDIN HIM THE HARDEST ...fag...COULD IT BE CUZ I POSTED UP HIS DICK PIC ROFL.....i didnt have a single link in my battle retard....n U ARE DOING THE SWAY FOR R...HA...get the fuck outta this thread.....................

Vango 07-14-04 06:15 PM

Alright hell might be freezing over, because i actually agree with carson. i mean shit this is a battle and both of ya'll are doing research for personals, stick to your skills. Carson, this will probably never happen again. ha ha. with that being said, since you both did take it to another level heres the breakdown.

R- Nice verse, good personals, one of your better verses i've seen you drop for awhile
best line-Swallow Cum By The Gallons..Admited You Were Gang-Banged and Proud..
Quit Sucking Dat Mic..It Ain't A Dick Like Usual You Turning Off Da Crowd.. Okay closer nothing great. 8.5/10

LK-I mean your pictures with the aim convo fucking killed me, then your personals were sick. honestly the combination of the two left restricted ass out, or cock out, whatever you wanna say.
best line-half girl..half horse...all pussy..u're wack resTRICted/
n like HOMELESS WHORES...it was EASY as FUCK to TRICK him//
Latink killed you with her personals.

I'd like to see this battle without the setups and pics, just skills. But for what this one was worth my vote goes LK.

vote-lk

The Jett 07-14-04 06:18 PM

Who did I vote for? no one. who did I sway for? no one.

Crossword 07-14-04 06:20 PM

oh...my fucking.... god..

hahahahhahahhhhahahahahhahahahahah.... No vote from me, to funny...wayyyy too funny.

Triple_N 07-14-04 06:25 PM

Ok great battle y'all....Breakdown...Restricted:

Ok....your verse was alite, your verse was full of mediocre punches an multies, it was not very impressive. You played on her looks like evryone else who battles her an said the same shit everyone else does, your punches were original but your whole verse was based on a played concept, your metas were lacking throughout the verse, your wordplay was weak, you just had good multies but that doesn't win battles, your personals were weak, talking about you fucked in the same verse that you saying she ugly doesn't make sense to me, that took a lot out of your verse to me, so I give your verse an overall rating of..........7/10

Breakdown for Latin.........That shit was funny as hell posting those pics, an you played off them well, every line was a personal an those photos made them hit really hard, your metas were pretty solid not your strongest but the were present an good enough to out-class him, your wordplay was nice in some spots I like that state of west virgin-ia shit that was nice, punches were good n effective, just an all round solid verse, I think you took him in everything except multies...so I give your verse....8.5/10

Vote: Latin Kitten

izotope 07-14-04 06:44 PM

wow

i'd vote on this but...

i dunoo

i'll get bak at this

i'll edit this wit my vote

Key... 07-14-04 07:10 PM

Ummm i have to say i enjoyed this battle. But am not gonna vote cuz i kno both of ya'll if i v0te for the person i think won the other person gonna whine so fuck it.

But i have to say PERSONALS PERSONALS PERSONALS DAMN.......................Tru out the whole verses. This was really good. Am impressed by both those pics i didnt click cuz i dont wanna see a guys freakin penis..lol WTF

The battle made me laught.....comedy shit. But nice drops from both.

-Gone-

MetaPhysik 07-14-04 07:13 PM

1 word, I wish I didn't click the link. :( Anyway i'll edit this with a honest vote. And don't beef beforethe site battle people.

MARVOLoUsJ1009 07-14-04 08:15 PM

lmaoooooo wow!!!! im mean dann lk u fukin oded crazee mami datz whuts up exsposin dude datz whut battlin is its personal...ima vote but i aint typin a fukkin book

opener-lk...dat shit was funny lol...
structure-umm restricted
punchlines-lk
multi's-nun
creativity-a tie
personals-lk hands da fukk down yo she really oded on dis nigga life rite...dude was really tryind a cyber with her wow lmaooo
enjoyed-lk ofcourse

my vote-lk...nuff said man...if my fukin explanation of dis shit is 2 short suck my dick if niggaz aint blind they a see who won dis

FlowIntelligent. 07-14-04 10:24 PM

i cant vote on this but i gotta say that LK won this and pretty much anyone who voted for ~r~ is d/r'ing obviously...no hate r but she won

Poppa Kap 07-14-04 10:55 PM

NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING was very strong from Restricted verse....I read it twice just to check & dam.....nothing was good.....your punches were really basic & not good

Cause Ya Face Is Uglier Than A Horses Ass..Fragile Like Porclian Glass..
Didn't Know If You Noticed But I Was The One Fucking You Last..Cum'd In Ya Ass..

^wtf thats not good.

LK got this with ease.....her stuff had personals, was funny has fuck & just came hard......I liked her entire verse but this is what stood out.

i'm better,YOU even put me above you...you know who took it/
you dont have any STRAIGHT LINES...even ur DICK IS CROOKED//

restrictED looks like MR. ED..cant win,this aint a horse race/
only think LONGER than his lines..is this kid's HORSE FACE//

funny this kid's DUCKIN me...when he's only up to my pit/(arm)
shit..he said he 5'2" 120 lbs...dude's even BUILT like a CHICK//

a drop of a genius?... ur dumbness sealed ur fate/
neither ur skinny ass OR ur verses HOLD ANY WEIGHT//

dope drop.......ide say R had a 6/10 drop & LK had a 8.5/10 drop.

Vote LK.