RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   [B]Black Dragon vs. KingChri$[/B] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=137196)

Black Dragon 07-29-04 04:29 AM

wut king u beefin wit him now too?......................

Black Dragon 07-29-04 10:00 AM

yo man uppin on this......................................

Black Dragon 07-31-04 10:36 AM

come on yall don't sleep on this...........please vote

Ratbag 07-31-04 04:25 PM

Black Dragon was definetly clearer but his words were to rushed so Ill giv dis one to King Chris tho I didnt like the battle to much anyway.

Black Dragon 07-31-04 07:35 PM

yo thanx fo da feedback peeps............................................. ....

Black Dragon 08-01-04 10:53 AM

come on yall don't sleep on this........................

Black Dragon 08-03-04 10:32 AM

Come on peeps yall need to vote on this...........

Black Dragon 08-03-04 10:23 PM

Come On Rapverse Dont Fuckin Sleep On This......................

Black Dragon 08-09-04 07:10 PM

yo uppin on this shit.......damn......................

Cool son 08-11-04 09:38 PM

Dis battle was good
the only problem is that I cant vote yet
Ill be sure to vote on dis one

Enygma 08-13-04 05:31 PM

Black Dragon - Flow was a little lazy......slurred a little bit. Gunshots were too loud. Lyrics were OK but nothing too extravigant. Ugh.....flow is getting horrible. your talking at the end seems to have a better flow than your rapping.

King Chris - Voice was a little loud, but better than too soft....maybe a little too close to the mic. I actually thought you had a better flow than Black Dragon. Lyrics were nothing too spectacular either. De Feet lines were killed way before this battle was made....but you still had better quality than Black did in this one so I gotta give you this one....

Vote - King Chris

Ca'lam 08-13-04 05:42 PM

actually....

king:i heard the flow in kingchris's verse.. you gotta have a real ear for the flow.. i mean it wasent that good, but it was there.. its just a idfferent rhyme scheme then the average joe.. i respect that.. but you wasent saying nuffin dun.. you gotta up your punchlines on the real.. thas word <---... and get a new mic... that drag on punch was good tho.. if you had better lyrics you would have won..

black dragon: your flow was not as good as kingz in my eyes, but quality muuuurked him..... like really bad lol.. lyrics were better i think.. and since his flow was bad, he won cause he had lyrics and a lil bit of flow..

vote:black dragon

fluidmoon 08-14-04 01:06 AM

ok here's my verdict:
both: need to work on your delivery,put some emotion in your rhymes and spit that shit, you both had good voices, but flow was kinda off a bit too, need some harder punches in ya verses as well, i liked the beats thoughyou guys will get better keep it up, overall though i'm gonna go with dragon because of lyrical content and riding the beat better.....vote:dragon

Black Dragon 08-14-04 05:05 PM

thanx fo da votes.....................................