RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   the face a lot hataz hate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234433)

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:07 PM

:shocked:

and where did u go to?

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:08 PM

what are you talking about, i only got thesinnister and sinful <---basically the same you dumb fuck, for two you coulden't wrap your way out of a chrismass present, go away and come back when you have talent......

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:25 PM

yvonne jus been busy makin dat money nice 2 c sum1 bein kool unlike the sinnister or sinful
either way u still a bitch sin talkin shit ova da net i got more flava n style then yo twisted ass red headed step child fuck off i aint leavin so um how u pit 2 me oh yea bitch deal wit it im back i told you hataz form the beginin i aint goin no where so hate on punk

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:34 PM

u see,

after reading ur posts,i think you just have to learn how to not talk too much..believe me..

K.ontroverz.Y 09-03-06 08:36 PM

who the fucc is this............

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
who the fucc is this............

8 thousand posts and you dont know him, Yea he must be wack

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:47 PM

bite me sinful back inda day when there wasnt pussies like u runnin around da site my name held weight wit people n yvonne da way i see if people on a rap site dats built for peeps 2 meet others like themselves 4 help n shit cant read sumtin wit out complainin bout how short or long it is then they dont need 2 b here holla

SINISTER 09-03-06 08:51 PM

^^^^ Correct, and you need to learn how to spell.....

Yvonne 09-03-06 08:53 PM

nah when its like jam-packed it turns out to not be given even neither half attention like u foresee whilst writting or even taken serious...feel me?

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 08:55 PM

bite me sinful back in the day when there wasn't pussie's like you running around the site my name held weight with people & yvonne the way i see it if people on a rap site thats built for peeps to meet others like themselves for help & shit can't read something with out complaining about how short or long it is then they don't need 2 be here holla* there better for ya since we all know we always gotta type proper or these "og's" will have a hissy fit blow me asshole set up the battle faggot since you wanna call me out like i won't merk you

SINISTER 09-03-06 09:37 PM

^^^^^ lol, dident you just write that 2 minutes ago.......

allikwarawkilla 09-03-06 09:55 PM

lol dumbass im was jus provin i can spell since i mean we gotta perfect proper english sop u morons dont have an hissy fit check again its edited retard

The Gladiator 09-04-06 01:09 AM

pac was the bad boy killa and im the allikwarawkillakilla :)

allikwarawkilla 09-04-06 01:24 AM

damn anotha hata cant u come up wit sumtin more original or u uncapable of a task dat simple?

Wordz AhGod 09-04-06 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allikwarawkilla
bite me sinful back in the day when there wasn't pussie's like you running around the site my name held weight with people & yvonne the way i see it if people on a rap site thats built for peeps to meet others like themselves for help & shit can't read something with out complaining about how short or long it is then they don't need 2 be here holla* there better for ya since we all know we always gotta type proper or these "og's" will have a hissy fit blow me asshole set up the battle faggot since you wanna call me out like i won't merk you

Your name never held shit doggy. That is all.