RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   word to new rankings. #4 OU wordddd (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247746)

J. Luth 10-14-08 01:49 PM

^how bout them phillies son? shit...

yo speaking of, when you back home son? I'ma be heading to Philly soon. one of my cousins live up there. and it's like 1 hour drive away from where I visit a lot in NJ

villagepimp 10-16-08 04:01 PM

Spul... For the first time in my life, I hate an Oklahoma team who's mascot isn't a Sooner. Fucking OSU. But hey, you know that Mizzou is going to run the table from here on out, if y'all take care of business then we might get to see another OU/Mizzou Big XII championship. I'm dieing for revenge!

J. Luth 10-16-08 10:18 PM

word son. Because of OU y'all weren't in title last yr. lol ~_~

I just fucking hate Texas Tech right now. Because of them taking out Bradford, we weren't in it last yr. Can't wait for that game.

but this week got Kansas son! I know you praying for an OU win, since Kansas are undefeated in big 12 play.

3:30 ET ABC!! GET IT!!

oh and WORD To #9 BYU getting it's first loss. Who? to TCU

BYU avg what? 50 ppg?? And how many points did they score against TCU? Exactly. Overatted Defense my ass. Tack on some quality win pts for OU

villagepimp 10-16-08 10:24 PM

I fucking hate the Gayhawks. I live in Kansas now, and I hope they all die, starting with fucking Reesing. Boomer Sooner and shit.

J. Luth 10-16-08 10:34 PM

word son. BRADFORD FOR HEISMAN!!

regardless, if OU makes the big 12 title game. I'm going.

If they make the title game. I'm going.

i will find a way

i got 10,000 free air miles thanks to my sexy ass American Express airmiles card. I can fly up there for free. Just gotta worry bout tickets

Phenom-in-all 10-17-08 12:11 AM

my homie went to KU. Can't wait for saturday lol.

villagepimp 10-17-08 09:46 AM

If Mizzou makes the Big XII game, I'm probably going. So I'll see your bitch ass there lol

J. Luth 10-17-08 09:53 AM

^word son, I'll make sure to throw popcorn at you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
my homie went to KU. Can't wait for saturday lol.

word? You back on the OU wagon right son? FUCK usC! :shoot:

villagepimp 10-17-08 02:51 PM

I'll beat your ass lol

J. Luth 10-17-08 04:38 PM

I'll jizz in your eyes.

villagepimp 10-17-08 05:25 PM

I will spill a beer on you. lol. That's the most exciting part of the Big XII championship. It's not whether or not Mizzou wins... it's how much beer can I consume throughout the night!

J. Luth 10-17-08 06:21 PM

word. But yo dude, fucking mizzou better kick Texas' ass tommorow night man!! I'ma Mizzou fan tommorow night. WORD!!

villagepimp 10-17-08 07:28 PM

They damn sure better! I have a 30 pack to drink, and I want to drink it with pride & happiness! I'm going to take a drink everytime they say McCoy, Daniel, or Heisman lol

...Voke... 10-17-08 09:41 PM

texas gon get that ass, trust that....

villagepimp 10-17-08 11:06 PM

Bullshit. Score will be 52-35 Mizzou. Now bitches, I'm off the get hammered.