RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Australians: Who the fuck is David Oldfield (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247981)

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 01:20 AM

yeah man i love it...

fucking awesome country...

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 01:24 AM

btw a correct impression of 2v is like this:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah full stop

11-19-08 01:28 AM

o i always try not to focus on redundancy but thass ok ill take ur word for it

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 01:35 AM

dude 80% of almost all your posts are built of redundancy...

11-19-08 02:36 AM

well, so are yours. and you fucked up what I meant by redundancy. you didn't look that word up did you?

Going on the basis of the way you defined redundancy in your response, I can say that everyone on this site is redundant due to them having a personality that doesn't fucking change, naturally

but I meant redundancy in a verbose manner.

Why am I even arguing with you? You're off today..

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 03:01 AM

redundant means not required...

ultimatly im saying you talk a lot of rhetorical shit..

11-19-08 03:13 AM

whoa yo, so you found the direct definition to the word now did you?

Okay, now let's take it a step further, walk with me here, redundancy.. applied to, language... results in, my usage of the word, sums up to (=) my responses to you!

But thass alright you had to go and define it for me.

Now let's just waltz into the definition of rhetorical and let me philosophize with you here-

-TeamOne- 11-19-08 04:58 PM

wow .

La Cosa Nostra 11-19-08 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
whoa yo, so you found the direct definition to the word now did you?

Okay, now let's take it a step further, walk with me here, redundancy.. applied to, language... results in, my usage of the word, sums up to (=) my responses to you!

But thass alright you had to go and define it for me.

Now let's just waltz into the definition of rhetorical and let me philosophize with you here-

no, i didnt look it up..

i know what fucking redundant means you stooge....

Blay'all 11-20-08 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
we have adds on our tv about different races becomming citizens...

say what? explain...

and do you have any idea of what the law that i am speaking of that used to be in effect was called so i could look it up?

thanks

Cola 11-20-08 12:48 AM

WAIT

austrila is a real place?

Blay'all 11-20-08 12:55 AM

nvm, i found it... "White Australia Policy"... lasted from 1901-1975. there are still tons of supporters of bringing it back though... ever heard of Pauline Hanson? "Pauline's United Australia Party"... "One Nation Party"... like i said, i was sure there was no way such a thing still exists, i just wanted to be schooled on what that person might have been referring to... but, my research informed me.

Cola 11-20-08 12:59 AM

i thought austrila was just a movie

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blay Yall
nvm, i found it... "White Australia Policy"... lasted from 1901-1975. there are still tons of supporters of bringing it back though... ever heard of Pauline Hanson? "Pauline's United Australia Party"... "One Nation Party"... like i said, i was sure there was no way such a thing still exists, i just wanted to be schooled on what that person might have been referring to... but, my research informed me.

you asked me if ive ever heard of pauline hanson...

refer to my first response to this thread.....