RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   it's ur boy chip (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216811)

IXX 9 Tenths XXI 01-09-06 07:32 PM

mad ugggggggggzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nicca

Valerie 01-09-06 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
finally figured out how to resize my pix:

tell me what u think.......

goddamn u dress ghetto dawg u ghetto or naw? :huh:

noname 01-09-06 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho-Kahn MiWang
he;s ona them afgahnia mah fuckers yo !!!

He does look indian..but that doesn't mean afghan.
Your comment is straight up racism.

There are indian people highly populated in countries such as Guyana,Trinidad,Bangladesh,St. Martin,and hell..even in parts of new york.But you probably never even heard of some of those countries.And that's blatant ignorance.
And you can never tell where their from unless they have an accent..or you just str8 up ask them.You can never know what country they come from just by looking.So until then...just stfu.
And Sure...the ancestors all came from INDIA(not afghan,INDIA).But a lot of times,that's waaay back.Like..generations back.

For you to make a comment like "he's ona em afgahs!?!?!" is ignorant and racist.He could be born and raised in NY or Cali.Likewise,his parents. for all you know.

chip 01-09-06 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
He does look indian..but that doesn't mean afghan.
Your comment is straight up racism.

There are indian people highly populated in countries such as Guyana,Trinidad,Bangladesh,St. Martin,and hell..even in parts of new york.But you probably never even heard of some of those countries.And that's blatant ignorance.
And you can never tell where their from unless they have an accent..or you just str8 up ask them.You can never know what country they come from just by looking.So until then...just stfu.
And Sure...the ancestors all came from INDIA(not afghan,INDIA).But a lot of times,that's waaay back.Like..generations back.

For you to make a comment like "he's ona em afgahs!?!?!" is ignorant and racist.He could be born and raised in NY or Cali.Likewise,his parents. for all you know.

lmao...... wow..... yo, i'm black, for anyone that wanna know.... lol, tell me why no females posted a comment and all these dudes on my dick..... damn, i don't even swing that way playaz....... uppin for an intelligent comment..........

noname 01-09-06 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip
lmao...... wow..... yo, i'm black, for anyone that wanna know.... .

You don't loook black to be honest....

And I was responding to the dude with the chinese name making a racist comment by labeling a whole race as afghan.

trakk*star 01-09-06 08:13 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm doritos

noname 01-09-06 08:14 PM

^nice sig......

trakk*star 01-09-06 08:17 PM

werd thanx............................................. ....im illy like that

noname 01-09-06 08:18 PM

Mainly the qoute that's ill though ;)

trakk*star 01-09-06 08:20 PM

lmao werd tha SIG and tha quote r both dopeness

Germ 01-09-06 08:35 PM

i was looking for you, boy...clean the fuckin' gutters already

chip 01-09-06 09:13 PM

lol, mafucka...... i like ur sig tho.... *watches animated titties bounce*

Indeph 01-09-06 09:41 PM

You look like you don't care about anything. Word @ the panther outfit. *throws up fist*

Incineratedrose 01-09-06 10:23 PM

roflflfl @ face.

yes, face.

Nejji Bangaz 01-10-06 04:07 AM

nice pic...u gotta baby face