RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm tired of people dissing jews. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251000)

_Talksic_ 09-07-09 02:34 PM

to much to read

JTR 09-07-09 03:25 PM

ur on this site and u dont have a single battle? That sucks man.. u wanna battle? lol

LaTiNKiTTeN 09-07-09 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
some black folk drop nigga as a term of camaraderie between us, but with white folk's track record of using the word to push down another race is it really any surprise why white folk have a red light when it comes to the word?

if someone accidentally burnt your house down, would you ever feel comfortable leaving them in your house alone with candles again?

well the way i see it,if the term was so offensive to black folk they wouldnt use it amongst themselves....i just think the whole thing is stupid,either use the damn word or dont use it....puttin bans on who can n who cant say it is just fuckin retarded man....its just causin more racism like there isnt enough already...
fyi most of my friends are black n ill say this....i find they are just as racist if not MORE so then the white folk...so they need to stop pulling the race card so often man seriously..............

matter fact most ppl are fuckin racist....chinese ppl stick to chinese n think they are the best,n indians do the same n same with most cultures.....noone can come in here n say they aint a lil bit racist or stereotypical ....thats bullshit

Cola 09-07-09 09:48 PM

fuck, i love big ass race tits

50Cal. 09-07-09 11:34 PM

i wish Hitler finished the job you dirty jew bastard.i fuckin hate jews.i hope the guy kicks your ass and stomps on your stupid little hate when you make a big deal about it.

JTR 09-08-09 01:58 AM

Aren't you like a half-white, half-latino muslim? You realise muslims in arab countries would chop your head off for claiming you're a muslim right? Kinda like how they do to all the muslims in Sudan.

Btw you're the perfect example for my thread, so thanks for that.

And uh, last time that happened when someone pointed at a orthodox jew and said "look it's a jew" and pointed his finger through his car window at him, I beat up him and his friend infront of his two lil gf's... come to think of it, one of them might have been muslim. Awww, poor fat wendy burger's flipping cali didnt have his dream come true :(

LaTiNKiTTeN 09-08-09 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
i wish Hitler finished the job you dirty jew bastard.i fuckin hate jews.i hope the guy kicks your ass and stomps on your stupid little hate when you make a big deal about it.

...n ure white n a muslim...ure fake.a big front.just a wana be faggot

LaTiNKiTTeN 09-08-09 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
Aren't you like a half-white, half-latino muslim? You realise muslims in arab countries would chop your head off for claiming you're a muslim right? Kinda like how they do to all the muslims in Sudan.

Btw you're the perfect example for my thread, so thanks for that.

And uh, last time that happened when someone pointed at a orthodox jew and said "look it's a jew" and pointed his finger through his car window at him, I beat up him and his friend infront of his two lil gf's... come to think of it, one of them might have been muslim. Awww, poor fat wendy burger's flipping cali didnt have his dream come true :(

half latino my ass...he's as white as they come

Also Known. 09-08-09 02:38 PM

I'm tired of people being all like you're hella Bosnian when I order extra sour cream on my Taco Bell or last week when I called a tow truck had him tow me 5 miles with my triple A card and then had another tow truck tow me another 5 with my dads triple A cuz I didnt wana pay the extra money. "Dude thats hella sour cream you bosnian" Yeah not cool

Hitta 09-08-09 03:06 PM

LMFAO.

That's priceless...

Cola 09-08-09 06:19 PM

thats a dope avatar