RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   dissin Rv dickheads...check 4 ya fukkin name! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167536)

Mask. 12-22-04 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dex
What, chestnuts roasting on an open fire?!?!?

Get the fuck outta here i wasnt starting nothing, you fucking cockminder!!

Fuck You Hoe, You Sound Like A Pokemon.
& Marvagay, Set It Up 6-8 Lines.:thumbup:

Recluse 12-22-04 12:10 PM

word......well done boo...(lady fiya)......

MaRVJay 12-22-04 12:19 PM

lmaooo lady pussy on fiya brung her whole mab crew in here all ya can suck my dick...u madd cuzz i koed ya stupid ass lmaoo n time out how u go from text 2 audio??? umm so dat means u started rappin when u got online lol i was in da booth be4 i started textin but i aint really with da net warrior shit any of ya want it holla

Mask. 12-22-04 12:20 PM

Your Really Gay No One Likes You.

Black Queen 12-22-04 12:50 PM

dat shit was so fuckin whack homie elevate a lot damn waste of fuckn space

~Lady Fiya~ 12-22-04 01:32 PM

marvolous u dumb, if u went from audio to text why the FUCK does ur text look like this bullshit.......... if u were in the studio.. battle me audio.. i would make a diss to you audio style but i ain't wastin breathe on bullshit.. btw, mab came by themselves.. and i'm NOT shocked that you happy that you beat me as a newbie.. i wouldn't expect more, besides you record was bullshit, every time you won you lost, and everybody kept dissin ur dumb ass so u left.. and u been here WAYY longer than me.. think u gangsta or sum shit.. bitch step up to the mic.. if not, shut up.. all u do is talk shit..
then if no WHEN i beat you, u can leave AGAIN and come back.. let's hope u get sum respect this time.. :) for ur info--i did text cuz i didn't buy a mic for no net shit.. but when i did, u had nada just bullshit.. get off ya own nuts, bitch..

EyeDentity 12-22-04 02:30 PM

Just Keep My Name Out Your Mouth And Dont Start Nothing With Me

New Meth0d 12-22-04 02:32 PM

wwerd/......where was my name ;)

Ca'lam 12-22-04 03:36 PM

lol dis wasent that bad... its more of a gansta track.. in audio this shit would be dope.. but text punches and shit wasent that hot for text..but audios on, would be poppin.. if u cut down all these damn words lol..

u not a thug bitch! guns? ya punk ass might of spark wun barley....
he "jet" from me cuzz like dat "trl" dude i use da merk "carson-daily"...lol

^^ LOL.. carson my nigga but damn that was nice..

Scareface 12-22-04 05:43 PM

Dayam You shouldve Jus kept Yo Mouth closed ..................now you Have New Breed and The MAB all ova yo ass i hope you apologize LOlOLOLOLOLOL *COUGH** Umm
Peace

L.I. 12-22-04 07:51 PM

MarvolousJ???

What up...u back?

MaRVJay 12-22-04 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
marvolous u dumb, if u went from audio to text why the FUCK does ur text look like this bullshit.......... if u were in the studio.. battle me audio.. i would make a diss to you audio style but i ain't wastin breathe on bullshit.. btw, mab came by themselves.. and i'm NOT shocked that you happy that you beat me as a newbie.. i wouldn't expect more, besides you record was bullshit, every time you won you lost, and everybody kept dissin ur dumb ass so u left.. and u been here WAYY longer than me.. think u gangsta or sum shit.. bitch step up to the mic.. if not, shut up.. all u do is talk shit..
then if no WHEN i beat you, u can leave AGAIN and come back.. let's hope u get sum respect this time.. :) for ur info--i did text cuz i didn't buy a mic for no net shit.. but when i did, u had nada just bullshit.. get off ya own nuts, bitch..

y r u typin fukkin books bitch lmaoooo come on it aint dat serious i aint have a problem wit u i just diss ya stupid ass u aint even get a whole bar lol i aint got no beef with nobody dis is a fukkin battle site so im dissin n talkin shit in my bar's cuzz dis is da net mah get dat thru ya dirty ass weave..but umm igot like 2 mics in da crib im bout da get some audio software then i can destroy ya life again....u gota fukkin batterie in ya back mah u not nice u been on dis site 4 like 3 year's lol be serious with ya self talkin all crazee

MaRVJay 12-22-04 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King~~Dipset
Dayam You shouldve Jus kept Yo Mouth closed ..................now you Have New Breed and The MAB all ova yo ass i hope you apologize LOlOLOLOLOLOL *COUGH** Umm
Peace

lol fam first off chill ur 11-9...n u bout da lose 2 more battles lmaoo get da fukk out of here n ya crew is trash y dont u apologize 2 rv 4 rappin on it

MaRVJay 12-22-04 08:37 PM

phoneix goodlookin fam dez niggaz aint creative so datz y they said my shit was wack....n li whuts craccin yeah im back at it...WUN 2 all da ppl if ya name aint in my bar's dont reply if it aint good feedback

girlmerkinu 12-22-04 11:54 PM

i think u should get off admins dicks u were sure to tell everyone that u werent dissing him lol
um ok but just about all those ppl can beat u lol