RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sticky Fingaz calls 50 Cent out for a 'fist fight' (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112110)

Da_Killa_Kid 02-05-04 12:39 AM

Good Find G. I thought 50 was hot when he first came out but now i think he deserves to get his ass whipped. I believe he pulled some bitch shit like that so i say they take it to the street.

jskill 02-05-04 01:00 AM

all thats true but do you think that sticky can really beat 50 in a fist fight.
com on

50 might cant rap for shit are be a true gangstar but sticky might take a L

Emerge 02-05-04 02:26 AM

50 cent is a bigger knee grow...thefore
he shoots and kills sticky

Timeless 02-05-04 05:11 AM

hope 50 dose get an ass kicking, coz he is a snitch all the facts were there. he's a g.i.m.p (lol)

Kwizikz 02-05-04 06:03 AM

they shudf have a celebrity boxing match...
Don't want no more bloodshed in hip-hop

inspire 02-05-04 06:30 AM

OMFG WACK!!!!!!!!!

Gunman get a life..

Highlight 02-05-04 07:11 AM

Sticky don't want it with 50 but he did make a point...50 Cent went Shock Treatment Bootcamp ....and never saw a day in prison.

phil smith 02-05-04 07:31 AM

waana battle?

wanna battle bitch?

phil smith 02-05-04 07:41 AM

bitch

so you think your hard
your nothing but a fucking retard
sitting on your ass like a fucking lump of lard
you should just back away now before this shit gets worse
then some cunt really gets hurt
that someone is you
so now what the fuck you gonna do

Kwizikz 02-05-04 07:50 AM

Phil Smith? wot u doin u herb?
Go on frontlines if u wanna
battle...........some one tell
this guy?.........................

LM 02-05-04 07:52 AM

^^I hate people like Phil smith

Yu Bin SunD 02-05-04 02:43 PM

OK Not Goin To Jail=Doesn't Mean Ur Not A Gangsta...It Just Shows That U Play It Safe And Smart....And I Doubt 50 Dropped Names Just People Want Publicity....

Gunman tha Great 02-05-04 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Bin SunD
OK Not Goin To Jail=Doesn't Mean Ur Not A Gangsta...It Just Shows That U Play It Safe And Smart....And I Doubt 50 Dropped Names Just People Want Publicity....

He dropped a few names on "Ghetto Qu'ran" matter of fact he dropped a lot names on that song.I don't know him so i aint gon say he a snitch. And stop turning this into another "We R the World against 50" thread.

Gunman tha Great 02-05-04 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspire
OMFG WACK!!!!!!!!!

Gunman get a life..

U read it so clearly you were interested, and you have "Bling Bling" in your avatar so i'd say you are 10-13 years old. Thats 10-13 more years then you deserve, do your mother a favor and shoot yourself.

:) 02-05-04 03:54 PM

damn gunman you always make these good posts.. props on the info.. yeah man thats crazy that fredro got beat up..lol..

i think this whole beef stems from that shit that 50 spit at sticky on how to rob

but i just seems like everyone is gunning for 50 cent i mean first ghostface and now sticky.. shit even jay-z dissed his ass on the black album

i mean i think that all the negative vibes that 50 cent came with when he got in the industry is finally catching up with him