RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Demonic backwards messages in songs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168674)

Willa 12-28-04 06:51 PM

i did eminem mosh u can make out fill sentences one of em is trippy
listen to em and see if u hear em

stg 12-28-04 06:57 PM

what do all of them say i only got brittney pokemon slim and some by led
pokemons funny it says jack off a bunch of times
but the led one is freaky

stg 12-28-04 07:07 PM

and i listened to it again and bites the dust it says smoke marijuana

Nynth Degree 12-28-04 07:33 PM

Oh my goodness.

Compose 12-28-04 07:36 PM

pac says "im alive and be missing you" in one of the last songs of better dayz when u play it backwards...shit is trippy i have it recorded

L.E 12-28-04 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
pac says "im alive and be missing you" in one of the last songs of better dayz when u play it backwards...shit is trippy i have it recorded

Send it to me. On AIM or MSN.

Compose 12-28-04 07:50 PM

^aight i gotta find it again now cuz the website that had it dont got it nomore lol ill find it wen i do ill send it...or ill just rewind it myself and record it but its real shit is crazy

L.E 12-28-04 07:55 PM

A'ight...........

Terumoto 12-28-04 09:01 PM

just open it in cool edit... and reverse it

L.E 12-28-04 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final

Heard...crazy shit :shocked:

JRoy 12-28-04 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
lmao @ britney... "sleep with me, im not too young" hahah

lmao i saw that one...that ones funny nice body and shit who wouldnt?

A-grade 12-29-04 05:40 AM

Ahaha Cia brain washing shit.....i was planning of putting backwards pitch-changed shit in the background of my next track to be abstract....hell i might even influence people with it. (goretex already did the backwards thing but not subliminally

A-grade 12-29-04 05:47 AM

I've read theories about the illuminati that relate to this, apparently(if they exist)and do infact control the media, they also control record companies and try to subliminally bring messages through artists, it may not be as strong as backwards shit but its ment to be more along the lines of things such as "Why eminem fits the nazi idealolgy" ahaha, well you decide, but then again all this shit could be coincedental

∆ P E X X 12-29-04 02:59 PM

^^Nah, there is no coincidence. They skate the line of "coincidence" but 10 coincidences form 1 source = not coincidential. Not to mention the CIA's motto is "There is no such thing as coincidence" and that's told to me by a retired agent.

Ca'lam 12-29-04 03:02 PM

damn fucking Wizard of Knowledge ^ here.... good lookin this shit is interesting as fuck..not joking