RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Nitrogen vs LogiTek 9 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175705)

LogiTek 9 02-10-05 01:56 PM

upppppiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn

LogiTek 9 02-10-05 07:00 PM

upppppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

LogiTek 9 02-11-05 02:53 PM

yo yo yo upppppiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn

LogiTek 9 02-11-05 07:24 PM

upppppppiiiiiiiinnnnnn dam this battle been done for a week aint nobody vote yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acuity 02-11-05 07:26 PM

vote on other ppls battles and leave a link to ur battle 4 them 2 return tha favour...

Marvelis 02-11-05 10:04 PM

Voted For: LogiTek 9

i give it to u 9 cuz ur flow was good but u need a beat i would be alot better and u need more punch to but 9 u have my vote

Nitrogen 02-11-05 10:08 PM

I just wanna know, whas that adequet feedback? anyway uppin

∆ P E X X 02-11-05 10:34 PM

Voted For: LogiTek 9

Nitrogen's verse was loaded with gun-talk - which..on the net..just sounds flat out stupid. Flow was typical net flow which is relatively on beat, but ABC as hell, no complexity to the verses. Didn't have any personals or anything that'd have let anyone know it wasn't a canned piece that you wrote weeks ago. Just mentioned dude's name liek twice. Quality sounds liek it was recorded though a $5 computer mic. Computer mic's = bad. Crystal mics will always make it soudn liek you're recording through a pillow. Beat was hot.

Logitek's verse was damn near the same shit - not sure why you didn't mix the track down over the beat but it also had the typical net flow and lack of personals. Didn't speak about dude at all. Bragged about some thing that I'm still not sure of. Quality sounds liek it was recorded through an internal mic on your monitor which is worse than a $5 computer mic. Sounds like you spit through a can and wire.

Vote: Tie. Both were irrelevant to the opponent and had the identical flow.

Nitrogen 02-11-05 11:39 PM

ok the gun talk was playin of his name, tek. and talkin bout him not gettin accepted into CS aint a personal. and postin up his verse? uppin

Nitrogen 02-12-05 10:08 AM

i cant vote for other people. just about everyon battlin is in my crew

LogiTek 9 02-12-05 10:18 AM

uuuuupppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnn

and i would vote but i dont have enough posts

LogiTek 9 02-12-05 01:46 PM

uppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

VerbalVendetta 02-12-05 01:59 PM

This was feedback posted for LogiTek 9

Good battle probably should of did it on a beat... both emcees is good i see it as a tie so i didnt vote... i would like to see them go at it again

Logic The Goonie 02-15-05 12:51 AM

Voted For: Nitrogen

logitek- man, were you trying to make a whole verse full of self gloryfication? anyways, your flow was decent enough, definately fell off at some points, i didnt like that hustal intro, totally gay, basic, basic, basic shit.....4/10

Nitrogen- thanks for having a beat. That logitek punch was the only decent one in there, flow was decent, like log, qaulity was iffy, but overall you got it, barely...5/10

LogiTek 9 02-17-05 10:00 PM

uppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn\