RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ***shocking Newz Bout Our Hip Hop Legenz Big And Pac*** (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=196687)

Sixth Sense 06-24-05 05:08 PM

yea thats tru man but for mostly of peoples they say pac is a legend thoguh but yea is ur opinion....... yo good battle we had man u came good at the closer....lol good but damn we still havent got votes....

Magic5 06-24-05 05:09 PM

I know. It's getting slept on like whoa.

.Barz Of Steel. 06-24-05 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eazy
^Word....To Tha Last Part..But no hate, thats just my opinion.

U kno I got in trouble at school for sayin "nobody cares about 2pac" on his b-day. My teacher white, and she got mad, and tried to send me to tha office. Freedom of speach bitches!!!

LOL thats funny

Ltizzle 06-24-05 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Ok. You could have said "Shocking news about my legends, Tupac and Big"

You put "our," but he's not a legend to me.

lmao @ that...
i actually laughed....

WhoAmI 06-24-05 07:07 PM

David Mack so blatantly had some involvement in this shit. he probably won't go down for that though

{Propain} 06-24-05 07:13 PM

Thats fucked up.

..And yeah, I think the former cop has something to do with it. Seeing that he is serving 14 years in jail for robbery...makes him look suspicious. He, also being a former police officerand committing crimes, obviously shows that he is a shady character and a crooked motherfucker.

Daubs 06-24-05 07:15 PM

Quote:
Tupac was so overrated.

Yep, but still influenced the game strongly imo.

Ltizzle 06-24-05 07:28 PM

^^game as in rap game?
or game as in the artist?

cause i dont even know anymore with all these goddamn game threads going around...
lmao

Daubs 06-24-05 07:29 PM

Rap game...

and he got rap popular along with other artists.

Daubs 06-24-05 07:43 PM

Moved to hip-hop forum - Daubs

BiG WhiztlEr 06-24-05 10:37 PM

pac waz no overated as far as lyrical shit biggie wins as far as g ass mobster shit pac
both of them are dead so stop talkin about them as if they were alive move the fuk on

.:F.ate:. 06-24-05 11:01 PM

Quote:
Ok. You could have said "Shocking news about my legends, Tupac and Big"

You put "our," but he's not a legend to me.

if he can shit outta his asshole betta lyrics than u eva thought of and have a affect on people tha way he did then he's a legend. i've spoken my peace but this really ain't shocking. everybody who was even affiliated wit pac & big was fearin for they lives after they died...especially since Orlando Anderson, tha nigga they thought had somethin to do wit pac dyin was killed right b4 tha trial for HIS murder.if i was one of them i'd wait until shit cooled down to tell my side of tha story too. hopefully more people will speak out so that both of these murder cases can be solved asap.

PrahJect 06-25-05 11:24 AM

Yo I jus read that....M-eazy what does it matter if ure teacher is white and also why u sayin nobody cares for pac....theres loads of fans