RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Updated PixXx (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=120044)

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Testament
Oh.My.God.

Can U Get Any Betta Lookin?

*Faints.*

Them PicC's Kinda Turned Out Shitty!! LMAO!'''''' ... For Real

Shadows edge 04-20-04 05:26 PM

Hey if you think any of the pics is too big... (not that anyone here minds :D).. you can always resize them at the site.. just click on "edit" and then at the bottom you can resize to 25%, 50% or 75%.. only problem is you cant go back to original once you resize.

GKillaz05 04-20-04 05:29 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN HOMIE, lol.... very niiice pics...

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 05:34 PM

Let Me Try This Again I Re-Sized Them So I Hope They Aint To Small Or Big!!!!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 05:35 PM

LMAO! I Guess That Shit Just Don't Work Right!!! ....

Dapz... Thanks GKillaz' .. Good Lookin Out

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 05:42 PM

I Don't Like How That SHit Resized Mah Photo'z.. But I Guess Its Cool' .. Lol!!!!!!!!!!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 05:53 PM

Ya'll... Don't Laugh @ Mah Shitty A$$ PiCc's.... !!! LoL...!!!!!!!

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows edge
Hey if you think any of the pics is too big... (not that anyone here minds :D).. you can always resize them at the site.. just click on "edit" and then at the bottom you can resize to 25%, 50% or 75%.. only problem is you cant go back to original once you resize.

^^^^DAMN That Shit' .. Sucks For Real

Shadows edge 04-20-04 06:08 PM

lol.. i haven't had any problems with it. but yeah, best way to edit a photo is do it yourself with like photoshop or even a cheapo program like microsoft photo editor.. resize it to whatever you want...

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 06:10 PM

I AInt Going To Fuck With 'Em No More' ...!! Lol They Looked Fucked Up Already!!!!

L.I. 04-20-04 06:20 PM

disaster...u good lookin as ur rhymes...lol n ur rhymes be hot....haha...

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
disaster...u good lookin as ur rhymes...lol n ur rhymes be hot....haha...

Lol' .. Oh Is That How It Is'!! Your The One Who Told Me To Quit Postin On Your Shit' ..!! Anyways Good Luck With ... Your Crew!!!!....

Thanks.. For The Compliment' .. Good Looking out Appriciate It Playa!!!

L.I. 04-20-04 06:33 PM

?!?! naaa that was shadow who said that i told quickpunch not to yell at u...but i still would like ya to come to my crew!!!!! lol

[♡]_Fuck_you_ho 04-20-04 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
?!?! naaa that was shadow who said that i told quickpunch not to yell at u...but i still would like ya to come to my crew!!!!! lol

^^Yeah I Have Been Thinking About It' ..!! Don't Think I Would Fit.. In' ...!! Whit All The Haters' .. In Your Crew' .. Im Sorry!! But.. I Must Admitt And Say You Got Quite The Crew... Shit Is Heated..!! Dapz' ..!! But I Do Appriciate The Invite Into Your Crew' ... And EveryThings Madd Cool'

L.I. 04-20-04 06:43 PM

fasho goodluck with ur ish....jus let me no if things change...cuz i can shut up the haters...peace!