RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who else is voting McCain? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247452)

Kirk 08-31-08 09:42 PM

How does one know his ass from his elbow?

Cola 08-31-08 09:44 PM

because i poop out of one....silly

Kirk 08-31-08 09:46 PM

You take penis in one.

Cola 08-31-08 09:46 PM

Zzzziiiinnnggg!

Kirk 08-31-08 09:46 PM

Zing !

Cola 08-31-08 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
You take penis in one.

i suppose i could, if i fold my arm into an l shape n get fucked in the spot where my bicep and forearm meet...

i mean, i've never tried it, but.....like you say Kirk.

'Try every sexual intercourse postion atleast once'

Kirk 08-31-08 09:50 PM

And like you say, "Blah blah, my names Aphilly and I'm gay."

Magic5 08-31-08 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
I honestly dont understand why anyone would vote for John McCain. I'm looking to find out?

I'm not interested in cutting the heads off of people who generate all of this capital in this country. I can't vote for somebody who doesn't know anything about capitalism. Sorry guys!

In-Vision 08-31-08 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'm not interested in cutting the heads off of people who generate all of this capital in this country. I can't vote for somebody who doesn't know anything about capitalism. Sorry guys!

the guys who generate all the capital...generate it by taking their companies over-seas and getting people to work for less then americans would. Yeah, they bring in capital. But, no..it's not good for the country. People need jobs in order to continue to put money back into the economy..it's all one big cycle...and a lot of the bigger companies...are skipping an essential part of the cycle. We can have a ton of a capitol..but if people arn't working..the value of our dollar goes way down...so essentially..it doesn't matter if they are generating capital..or not.

Cola 08-31-08 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
And like you say, "Blah blah, my names Aphilly and I'm gay."

yeah, YO MAMA!!!!

.TeamOne. 08-31-08 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
the guys who generate all the capital...generate it by taking their companies over-seas and getting people to work for less then americans would. Yeah, they bring in capital. But, no..it's not good for the country. People need jobs in order to continue to put money back into the economy..it's all one big cycle...and a lot of the bigger companies...are skipping an essential part of the cycle. We can have a ton of a capitol..but if people arn't working..the value of our dollar goes way down...so essentially..it doesn't matter if they are generating capital..or not.

Well, essentially it just keeps the money where it's been since forever. It will stay in the hands of people who run those big corporations and not trickle down to people like Mime. The value of the dollar plummets, but since they have all the dollars anyways, I guess it doesnt really matter, right?

In-Vision 08-31-08 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
Well, essentially it just keeps the money where it's been since forever. It will stay in the hands of people who run those big corporations and not trickle down to people like Mime. The value of the dollar plummets, but since they have all the dollars anyways, I guess it doesnt really matter, right?

uhh...wrong...

if people are working, they make money. If they make money, they spend it. If they spend it, it filters back through the economy. If it filters back through the economy, the value of the dollar goes up...they have all the dollars because instead of employing and then paying americans...keeping the money within out economy...they take business elsehwere..and pay half of what they normally would

Cola 08-31-08 10:49 PM

Vision is correct on the way the system, SHOULD BE working....and TeamOne is stating the facts of what it is that big business is doing

but other than stating the obvious, that big business should be employing American's...because small business obviously drives an econmy (n i state that because i belivie strongly in what Vision has already stated) ...no one has really adressed the point

How can you get them back in the states employin Americans?

N heres a question?

Do you belivie the fuel crisis is actually a blessing in disguise? Truthfully, when you think about what it has done to the econmoic status of America, in what...only a few years? Its like Uncle Sam got dropped kicked in the balls. But, lets just say hypotetically that we find new engery sources, it will also open new jobs...just like when people said that computers would outsource jobs, jobs were also created to fix the cmoputers and build computer systems....

to sum up what i just said, i'd just use a quote from batman 'the night is always darkest before dawn'

Dabatos 09-01-08 08:55 AM

obama! o-ba-ma! o-ba-ma! weeerd

Zone Out 09-01-08 12:38 PM

lmao
why the fuck would you do that?