RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "Back in the Day"... TitoBronsky & Know Gimmix (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239998)

Phenom-in-all 03-06-07 02:00 AM

sheeeeeeeeit.... this is MY JAM. Ya'll nailed it on this one, beats ill, accapella snips are nice, and hook actually really works for me. Both verse are tooooiiiight... Needs a third from ya boy tho ya feel ;). Keep droppin ya'll, I enjoy it everytime. word.

TitoBronsky 03-08-07 06:41 AM

preciate that fam shit we should be gettin some collabs jumpin off..... Me and KG tryin to come out to CANADA and put the Stage on smash.... LET US KNOW SON...... LET US KNOW!!!!!!!

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

...Voke... 03-08-07 09:35 AM

word this track is illy...is Know Gim, SevenThird? both verses were nice. dont know what folks talking bout on the hook, was cool gave the track that lil something something. liked the overall vibe on this one, good job fam.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 03-08-07 09:57 AM

I can fucks with this, i like it :thumbup:

TitoBronsky 03-08-07 04:53 PM

IF you liked the track and are gonna be in the Tri State area on March 20th come see me and Know Gimmix perform it live @ the Pyramid 101 Ave A between 6th and 7th street :)

To the Top

Blackmage 03-13-07 06:50 PM

ummm seems like it might get corny but i have a low tolerance for sentimentals hence my favorite term "sentiminimal"

the singing....wow i can't hate it sounds better than me on Do ray mi fa so...you actually don't sound that bad...pretty good actually

The verses are cool nothing quotable to me but plenty good with the flo and burn baby burn like disco inferno...damn the samples...you guys took time for this huh and thought...

Wow at the fresh prince reference....wow at all the references in this song...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMMFAO

Watch us get sued for this shit!!!!!!! ahahahahahaaha

This is def. a download. This shit goes in the cruise music column in the car....

10/10 just cause i dont do sentimental songs and this song is the shit....

TitoBronsky 03-17-07 10:07 PM

:up:

J Summers 03-17-07 10:13 PM

hook was serious i dont know what they saying.. did work on that shit.. bridge was alright ... good samples... some where kinda not so put in place others were dope, titos qual it better, crazy sevens verse it was illmatic....this a good one

M&rk 03-17-07 11:49 PM

was it pointed out that your hook is the ghetto boys... "back in the days" bridge is original combo. decent flip on a few lines there though. decent Tribute song

TitoBronsky 03-19-07 07:16 PM

Big Picture.... i didnt quote in the post where the hook was from.... but further on in the thread i did... i didnt wanna give away the track before people heard it.... also... it was " AHMED" not the Ghetto Boys..... trust me... i searched heaven and hell for the original cut so i could use that sample instead .... the only reason i even sing on the hook is cuz i couldnt get the sample to fit... it was too damn slow.... haha..... but preciate the feed homie

:up:

ILL GEE 03-31-07 06:56 PM

i gave feed over the phone when you shipped me my own personal copy!!! werd... haters fall back... shyt was hot... if you listen to the whole song and know your hip-hopstery, you;ll realize that there were way more references to the old school than you originally thought... it took me a few listens to catch them all.... concept is dope.... only thing i saw was that nas' sample was rushed in a few spots... other than that... shyt was forensic!... (that's one of my own... don't start trying steal my lingo!... werdem up!)