RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Opinions on suicide? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247505)

King Solo 09-07-08 01:05 PM

No, they wouldn't.

What I asked though is whether or not that makes them weak-minded, because they choose to follow the words of another rather than make their own way in the world... they choose to follow a predetermined way set out before them by another.

09-07-08 01:08 PM

No, you didn't ask whether or not anything.

You made a statement that people are morons that commit suicide through order and belief, and you asked for an alternative outcome to suicide in accordance to being weak-minded.

I gave one. Whether or not the people are weak minded doesn't really matter, however, it's about the world that YOUR life believes and if this person that wants you to kill yourself with him/her has created your entire belief system and your entire world around you, there's a good chance you'll die with them. Which doesn't make you weak-minded, some would even argue that makes you strong minded and core to your beliefs.

King Solo 09-07-08 01:11 PM

Potato - potarto..

09-07-08 01:12 PM

Retado..........

p4ntzistheish 09-07-08 01:16 PM

Yahtzee!

King Solo 09-07-08 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Retado..........

Really? Good for you. :thumbup:

Blay'all 09-07-08 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
It's not only weak it's just plain greedy and selfish my sisters ex killed himself left his son with no father, now he is growing up with my sister and her boyfriend to boyfriend nonsense, what the hell is he going to think growing up. he will never have a father figure, How do you explain to a kid his father killed himself when he gets older and starts wondering.
yeah its pretty obvious why its weak Mim... and the most selfish thing somebody could do.

Brydon 09-07-08 08:51 PM

I dont beleive its selfish unless you have a young child depending on you. The only way any of you have the right to say it is, is if you have been suicidal before.
I have and not saying all of you coz i dont know simply but most have never even thought of the idea before.
What im trying to say is many have no idea of the pain you feel or have a clue of the suffering at that point in life.
No-one in the world deserves to feel that way, its not nice and life is meant to be happyness that god created but if your not happy and have tried everything possible to be happy then in my opinion you owe the world nothing, and should feel no guilt in putting this horrible day to day feeling to a stop.

my 2.5 cents........

.TeamOne. 09-07-08 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
I dont beleive its selfish unless you have a young child depending on you.
What im trying to say is many have no idea of the pain you feel or have a clue of the suffering at that point in life.
No-one in the world deserves to feel that way, its not nice and life is meant to be happyness that god created but if your not happy and have tried everything possible to be happy then in my opinion you owe the world nothing, and should feel no guilt in putting this horrible day to day feeling to a stop.

It's essentially selfish because of what you put other people through; there are people who care about you in this world. You have to think about the emotional torment through which you put your friends and family. If you feel that your pain is worth more than the pain you eventually inflict on everyone around you, then you are indeed selfish.

Cola 09-07-08 09:46 PM

I again, must say

Suicide is whack as fuck

lol, didn't know you'd make a thread for this Mim's.

Blay'all 09-07-08 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
I dont beleive its selfish unless you have a young child depending on you. The only way any of you have the right to say it is, is if you have been suicidal before.
I have and not saying all of you coz i dont know simply but most have never even thought of the idea before.

my 2.5 cents........

i realize that people commit suicide for a reason, nobody said they weren't depressed... but it is still the most selfish thing you can do, because you are the ONLY person who gets out of suffering... everybody else has to suffer for you.

09-08-08 12:22 AM

Oh no.

One less human. So much suffering. Make it stop.

but let's take a look at this for a second.

Selfish... okay, I'll buy that..

Say it's your, dad that kills himself. You were a little kid. What a selfish guy right?

Wrong... You want him alive to take care of you. Could it possibly be that, despite his pain and suffering, you're only thinking about YOUR needs? I think so. You're the selfish one..

In-Vision 09-08-08 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh no.

One less human. So much suffering. Make it stop.

but let's take a look at this for a second.

Selfish... okay, I'll buy that..

Say it's your, dad that kills himself. You were a little kid. What a selfish guy right?

Wrong...
You want him alive to take care of you. Could it possibly be that, despite his pain and suffering, you're only thinking about YOUR needs? I think so. You're the selfish one..

so two people can't be selfish as the same time?

09-08-08 01:41 AM

They can, but it's hypocritical for any outsider or insider, to claim selfishness on the one that commits suicide.

50Cal. 09-08-08 02:12 AM

o.k first off o.m.b was'nt no legend.he pretty much sucked and then got o.k but he was never that good...................anyways.suicide is weak because it is nothing more then a final form of running away.it is ducking and avoiding whatever is troubling you instead of facing these things wether they be inner demons or actual problems in life.suicide is nothing more then running away.suicide is feeling that running away is so important that you will give the most precious thing you have and that is life.those who commit suicide are cowards or maybe just so crazy that they don't realize the actions that they do.sucide is very final so it does take some measure of courage to even commit the act.i love life so much i could'nt imagine giving it up.maybe in the end suicide is just not caring anymore.