RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Black Rose Tournament (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=317)
-   -   Questions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215590)

Dervla 12-05-05 03:44 PM

Damn Str8.............

Devin 12-05-05 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
yeah, we got screwed. I would have left links but I had no way on the computer! I was with my grilfriend all weekend. We beat them MoFo's, and then get DQ'd. PffT!

Nah Homie Dont Even Act Like You Blew Us Out Of The Water It Was A Close Battle Yall Came Better Than A Expected But I Think We Would Have Won

But That Was Messed up To Get Dqed i Agree That Wasnt Right, I Would have Liked To Get More Votes To See Who Everyone Else Thought Won

Po' Wit. 12-05-05 07:39 PM

word to that...

But gkillaz......... how you gonna say you beat us when the total amount of votes which was 4. came out to be 2-2....? doesnt make sense... if you woulda won it wouldnt have been 2-2 anyway.. getting dq'd just didnt help...

but, its s'all good. who knows, there might be a rematch someday............. quote me on that....... someday

Dickard. 12-05-05 07:54 PM

whats done is done man.

Mentalz 12-05-05 07:58 PM

Doesnt cleanse the gay-as-fuckness out of it though.

Mentalz 12-05-05 08:45 PM

I just need to reiderate how gay you are mystic. You're extremely gay you pro san fransico nutt to butt sonofabitch! Haha.

Seriously though. Before you DQ people in the future bro, drop a 12 hour Warning so they cant say shit. You told me you assumed your rules were loud and clear. Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck Ups.

Dickard. 12-05-05 09:11 PM

well not leaving links is a fuck up :cool:

shoulda read the rules tsk tsk

*walks out knowing your coming back wit more shit to say*

Mentalz 12-05-05 10:06 PM

Burn in hell you nazi.

It's extremely harsh, I know, but move on. :|

Haha, I dont care anymore fams, it's no big deal. ;)

Theres always next time.

Devin 12-05-05 10:14 PM

Lol This Is Funny

L.E 12-05-05 10:31 PM

That is so fucking gay...

But whatever.

We'll make a comeback.

Mentalz 12-05-05 10:37 PM

You better host Season Two of this tourny withOUT the wack ass assumed rules you fucking cum bucket.

Oh, Look. My names Mystic Chaos and ima be a wack ass Mod!

haha. Man, ima go leave feed now so you dont explode your ovaries.

Dickard. 12-05-05 10:42 PM

^word they on their last ride be nice. for they will soon be gone.

L.E 12-05-05 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
You better host Season Two of this tourny withOUT the wack ass assumed rules you fucking cum bucket.

Oh, Look. My names Mystic Chaos and ima be a wack ass Mod!

haha. Man, ima go leave feed now so you dont explode your ovaries.

Weren't you just saying it wasn't a big deal..?

Haha. :D

Blackmage 12-05-05 11:21 PM

I realize it don't matter and all but why don't you just (i know this is a pain in the ass and all but) re open the old battles and have everybody re-vote, give em till wednsday and then just have us drop our new ones by friday. Everyone will stop bitchin, and we'll still get our battles...if it's a bad idea don't snap or argue just ignore it.

Critic 12-06-05 07:52 AM

I'm getting sick of some of the net ego's around here,... shits fucking
me off.

Anyway thanks mods for getting back to me with regard to my problem
last week !! *Being Sarcastic* if u didn't know,.......

Anyway I want to drop my partner as he didn't show for our battle and
I will replace him with.............................................. ...................
.................................................. ...........................................
.................................................. ...............In-Vision.................

If this can't happen then I'm out.

1~