RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   RB's Getting A Divorce! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114899)

The End 02-17-04 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc aines
wot bout the ppl that join cprogres rb??will there record and that b carried ova from here???

I'm not really sure. I dont think your records will carry over. I'm pretty sure he wants to start everything new.

mc aines 02-17-04 11:34 AM

ight end i dont care n e way if they get carried over or not i just wanted 2 no as im definately stayin on this rb.........

Edicius 02-17-04 11:35 AM

^Damn! =(

Timeless 02-17-04 11:36 AM

i dont like the sound of rb breakin into two, but wot can you do!! but wont quite a lot of ppl leave this rb and join his, you'll lose a lot of members!!!

Accelerate 02-17-04 11:36 AM

Will that mean Camarac and Master Blaster could come back to Cprogress' place..If so, Im staying here.

The End 02-17-04 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accelerate
Will that mean Camarac and Master Blaster could come back to Cprogress' place..If so, Im staying here.

All of them will be allowed over there, as the IP ban list will only be used on this site. (Most likely)

Gay Jimmy may even make an appearance, who knows?

Accelerate 02-17-04 11:38 AM

If Jimmy Scheel comes back, Methane better hide..

Trapt Wit 02-17-04 11:39 AM

yep.... this shall be neat.... and to think.... Cprg would have never carried this through until I called him ignorant, = )

Provoked Images 02-17-04 11:42 AM

i'll probably give tha new RB a try but will definately stay here...
truthfully, i think CP's RB will die out quick, but we'll have to see...

siren tal 02-17-04 12:33 PM

Well this will be interesting.
Every little decision will be closley watched,
Im interested in the moderator situation though, as i believe it may come down to friends over who does the job right, causing more d/r an hatered than their currently
is, resulting in more members to flock to the other side of RB.

I wish both sides good luck, an try not to make any decisions which could lose members for your side The End, because i know which side appeals to me most, an i'd rather be on a side where fairness exisists. And not one were the site is just one made up entirely of friends.

B.I.Detained 02-17-04 12:36 PM

this is jus gay!!!

Edicius 02-17-04 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren tal
Im interested in the moderator situation though, as i believe it may come down to friends over who does the job right, causing more d/r an hatered than their currently

I wish both sides good luck, an try not to make any decisions which could lose members for your side The End, because i know which side appeals to me most, an i'd rather be on a side where fairness exisists. And not one were the site is just one made up entirely of friends.

Menolin aka Double0seven why another alias?

siren tal 02-17-04 12:48 PM

so dick heads dont have vote against me

Accelerate 02-17-04 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siren tal

Keeping the core of talent here..Thats what End is focusing on..Keep the talent here, and not focus on Activity. It'll be like Rb, The Elite Rb, then RnR for Rb Alumnae

Lokinator 02-17-04 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End
Gay Jimmy may even make an appearance, who knows?

:shocked: please god no