RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Mods... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224275)

Ysdat 03-17-06 04:47 PM

I dotn have to be using the cypher to be doing my job, you have no realisation of what Im deleting editing and how many people I PM and warn about using it wrong.

cool?

you can go back to making wack assumtions, fag.

Its a me.. Mario 03-17-06 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
In the OM I see BoneCollector all the time. When I posted a OM he told me to post two links, and Deph probably forgot he is a mod.

Actually yeah Bone might be active but he is a biter and steals peoples accounts to get the posts and join dates how you think he got that 2003 join date... i mean am i the only one that notices these things... but thats probably becuase he tryed taking posts from one of my accounts but yet strobe wont do anything about it even though i showed him the pm that he sent to strobe... and not to mention bone is a faggot who cheats and makes names and then battles them and doesnt use the names he made after that... i cant believe that yall didnt notice that...

That was one of the reasons he was banned over on RB for and another one was cuase he was PMing Mods and trying to buy their accounts

Its a me.. Mario 03-17-06 06:45 PM

And YSDAT what happened to you having me re-modded to the Blueprint again since you screwed me and soemoen else out of that mod spot by having us removed for no reason considerign we was more active then your ass at the time then you come back one day and have us de-modded and then get active

-Substance- 03-18-06 09:50 AM

yo i can take the fl efl as mod.

things i mod

throwback ave forum and sub forums

things i modded

sapient speech
writing on the wall
r.t.l.

Ysdat 03-18-06 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknoevel
And YSDAT what happened to you having me re-modded to the Blueprint again since you screwed me and soemoen else out of that mod spot by having us removed for no reason considerign we was more active then your ass at the time then you come back one day and have us de-modded and then get active

um, if you want to take over sure. Strobe re mod him.

Its a me.. Mario 03-18-06 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Skillz
yo i can take the fl efl as mod.

things i mod

throwback ave forum and sub forums

things i modded

sapient speech
writing on the wall
r.t.l.

If you ask to be modded like that then you are put on the bottom of the list so i suggest you delete that post or edit it so your come about it differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po'etiquette
um, if you want to take over sure. Strobe re mod him.

and word to that strobe

-Substance- 03-18-06 12:05 PM

well i'm just putting what i moded......i know it ain't that hard to do it...........

Its a me.. Mario 03-18-06 12:15 PM

Yeah i know i was refering to you asking to Mod FL and EFL... there is no need to have a mod in those forums really due to the fact of the new battle hack

Sean Gunner 03-18-06 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iknoevel
Yeah i know i was refering to you asking to Mod FL and EFL... there is no need to have a mod in those forums really due to the fact of the new battle hack

Depends if strobe doesn't want to handle that part anymore. Cuz everyday people post bout problems. Also, strobe has a handbook posted in the employees lounge, and ya. It's not small.

Dirty Nigga 03-18-06 02:24 PM

battle hack?

how the hell do you hack a battle? wtf?

Sean Gunner 03-18-06 04:03 PM

The battle system is a hack Carm. That's how we have glows, change our names, change user titles, all of those are hacks strobe puts into the CSS. This site is a bunch of text at its core.

B To The D 03-18-06 05:39 PM

ill mod something,im active,reliable

Yeah

Ysdat 03-19-06 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
The battle system is a hack Carm. That's how we have glows, change our names, change user titles, all of those are hacks strobe puts into the CSS. This site is a bunch of text at its core.

ayo rev, we need to sort that hack for our site, shits fucked.