RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Chek'Neq vs illtalic (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=112698)

Chek'Neq 02-09-04 05:16 PM

tell me this vote counts itallic???...............

Casual 02-10-04 06:13 AM

I dunno kid..

-uppn-

an plz drop a suitable explanation along wiv a poll vote.

Casual 02-11-04 04:22 AM

Still no poll votes?! wtf..?!

-uppn-

Casual 02-12-04 07:36 AM

So its gonna be one of 'those' battles huh?

I need this voted on so i can battle again.

Timeless 02-16-04 05:29 AM

ill=

Look....
in all honesty u suck to me, so why bother tryin ya luck newbie,
tearin up the RB members list is the only way ur 'rippin everybody'...
ok start
u cant fuck wit me, and ya punches dont pay rent,
it isnt an accident is it? God, i bet u deliberately dont make sense...
ok

this is more like a cat fight, what am i in this battle for?
with all ya odd wordplay, u dont even belong on scrabble boards...
lol nice
lets be serious, even ull be able to tell im the best by far,
ill do you a favor kid.. even things up and assist u by stretchin my own elementary bars...
umm ok
look.. whats that around your waist? it could neva be a belt,
i'll end your text career here, then let u bitch that u can better yaself...
what?? blah
u list ur interests as "eatin mc's".. an ur from god forsaken Africa
conclusion: ur still in the 'Genetic Soup'.. jus waitin to get a taster...
nice
it aint safe fa u here kid.. iv put ya noose on an pulled the lever
u may wanna Chek ya Neq now.. cos the floors jus dropped beneath ya...
ok

Chek'Neq =

…*Wasting A Verse*!! It’s like I’m *Fishing With Guns*, just a ‘Hook Is Enough’!! Battling me is like *Selling Weed With Four Leaves* ‘cause this kid’s ‘Pushing His Luck’!!//1
umm ok

…I’m *Setting Mag’s Death Bed* and ‘Bringing Linens To His Attention’!! I’ll put *Pictures Of NokSide In His Mucus* just so he can be the ‘Spitting Image Of Perfection’!!//2
ok punch

…You’re *Smelling Defeat (Deaf-Eat) Already*!! The *Potency Of Soundless Meals* ‘Fills Your Lungs’… I’ll give you a *Taste Of The Belt That You Deserve* and really leave you ‘Silver Tongued’!!//3
ok

…Hope he ‘Fights Back’!! Like *Welfare Fallacies*, he likes flowers and ‘Lilacs (Lie-Lacks)’… I’ll *Drag Him Through Maurice Green’s Backyard Crooked* just to leave him ‘Side Tracked’!!/4
blah

…‘Untold Mottos’!! I’m the *Poker Of Caves*, I ‘Fold Grottos’… I could *Swat Flies With The Clothing Magazine You Feature In* and you still couldn’t be a ‘Role (Roll) Model’!!//5
na didnt feel this

umm flow has to go to ill and also dose structure, chek i didnt like your structure at all, punches also go to ill as he hit harder.

vote = ill < coz of a better spit

Unwritten Hazard 02-16-04 05:39 AM

vote=ill

good flow , soft punches, and focused

chek

lol what were u doing? i dont even think u mentins his name once, and you over did it with the punches...........calm down, half of them were garbage and they weer so forced it hardly made sense

"You?re *Smelling Defeat (Deaf-Eat)" LMAO

Casual 02-16-04 06:36 AM

And finally a vote!

Se7eN 02-16-04 10:03 AM

ok here is my run down on this battle

Punches and Personals=Illtalic he came way stronger in these two categories
Flow and Structure=Illtalic, dawg Chak'Neq ya juss have stretched line and it's hard to read, change it, good job though
Wordplay and Vocabulary=Illtalic, he ripped and flipped the script on this kid in these categories, because he was more wittier

Conclusion=Chek'Neq needs to elevate a lil, this was a merking by illtalic and it was a ood battle, but elevate chek'neq

Vote=Illtalic

DeuceSquad 02-16-04 10:14 AM

whats with the fucken dick riding, even though my vote doesn't count and Ill was bringin heat, cheq's verse if anyone read it was out of this world. I would've voted cheq. Not dissn' you Ill, maybe underestimated the newbie. Cheq I really felt ya punches and you're wordplay. GREAT battle fellas.

Casual 02-16-04 10:22 AM

^ the fukk ya talkin bout 'outta this world'??!!

He didnt use a single personal.. anyone can jus spit metas.. no art in that.. now run along kiddo.

iLLaMinTid 02-16-04 10:30 AM

open- illtalic (it was slick . . it was nice . . chek'neq's didn't seem like it hit hard enough)
close- illtalic (shit was slick as fuck! i liked the wordplay in it . . chek'neq's was just like a self gorlification thing . . didn't hit at all)
personals- illtalic (stood out more to me)
punches- illtalic (his shit was sick!)
flow- illtalic (lines were even and it was easily read . . chek'neq's were over stretched . . no flow at all)

nice battle fellaz . . just a lil some'm for chek'neq . . try evenin your bars dawg . . it'd make it an easier read . . and come wittier wit the punches and personals as well . . that's all that i have to say . . and oh! can any of yall peep my signature and hit that link up? it needs votes badly! drop an honest vote . . sall i ask . . get at me

vote- illtalic

iLLaMinTid 02-16-04 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLaMinTid
open- illtalic (it was slick . . it was nice . . chek'neq's didn't seem like it hit hard enough)
close- illtalic (shit was slick as fuck! i liked the wordplay in it . . chek'neq's was just like a self gorlification thing . . didn't hit at all)
personals- illtalic (stood out more to me)
punches- illtalic (his shit was sick!)
flow- illtalic (lines were even and it was easily read . . chek'neq's were over stretched . . no flow at all)

nice battle fellaz . . just a lil some'm for chek'neq . . try evenin your bars dawg . . it'd make it an easier read . . and come wittier wit the punches and personals as well . . that's all that i have to say . . and oh! can any of yall peep my signature and hit that link up? it needs votes badly! drop an honest vote . . sall i ask . . get at me

vote- illtalic

almost forgot about the sickest punch of the battle:
it aint safe fa u here kid.. iv put ya noose on an pulled the lever
u may wanna Chek ya Neq now.. cos the floors jus dropped beneath ya
/\ clever as fuck! props to illtalic

DeuceSquad 02-16-04 10:43 AM

you've got to be joking!!! I really thought that the dudes voting in here knew what they were talkin bout. Something is up here. To say that Ill came close in word play is a joke, Ill got him in the punches...only coz cheq's verse didn't seem directly aimed at Ills. creativity, originallity vocab and all go to cheq. Someone said "even though I had trouble finding the rhyming words." Dude then read the verse again.....please, coz even the multis I give to cheq. Ill you brought heat, but u underestimated the newbie.

lyricallyabusive 02-16-04 10:45 AM

where da votes at

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114144

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113450
pppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HeXen 02-16-04 10:47 AM

dis was a ok battle
Chek'Neq...some ok punche most week tho...no flow or structure...personals were no good.....wordplay was ok...overall 5.5/10
ilttalic....so good punches...flow was aaiight...structure was ok.....wordplay was basic but effcetive....personals were basic also...overall..7/10
v/ittalic

PLZ RETURN DA FAVA: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114198