RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   most fucked up racist joke you have heared! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164829)

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
lil cali should be banned isnt that what happened to ice man he crakced a mexican joke to lk and got banned

nah peer u aint hearin me i said the most fucked up joke! :thumbup:

Willa 12-08-04 09:53 PM

ok reguardless of wether thought it was wrong or didnt u shoudlnt have posted it cause it might offend some ppl
dm said something to me today and it hurt me evven if he said it with no intentions of being hurtful
rules are rules u still posted something racist:(

Phantom 12-08-04 09:54 PM

No, actually it's called a battle.
So if you wanna keep talking i'll be happy to son the shit outta you. ;)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-08-04 09:57 PM

this thread should be changed to" if you want to get banned, post a racist joke here"

headgames 12-08-04 09:57 PM

lil calli, the fuck up, anyone can call and italian a Wop or an African American a nigger, then try to justify it by saying it was a joke, but the fact is you still said it joke or not, and it's still insulting joke or not, I could put a gun to your head and make you piss your pants, and then tell you I was joking, but the fact is, you still pissed your panced, joke or not it doesn't change nothing.........

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:58 PM

aight then get this closed ASAP! :thumbup:

Willa 12-08-04 10:00 PM

ow about we report it :)
sorry but we dont need any more racist ppl on this board

*GHOSTE* 12-08-04 10:01 PM

racist jokes piss me off...racist ppl piss me off...i go to public school...there r hella ppl that r like super punk rokers...there all the same...they were all hatin on me cause i went wit a black gurl...and they always tell me racist jokes just because most of my most closest homies r black...i popped 1 of em rite in his fuckin eye...but we were out of skool then...

:thefinger fuck racists :thefinger

headgames 12-08-04 10:02 PM

and gettin it closed aint gonna change shit either, are you an idiot, you make jokes like that and expect people to laugh, hahahaha racism is such a funny topic, damn, I'm white, and when some other white kid called some black kid I don't even know I nigga, I kicked his ass, why, cuz I don't tolerate that shit, wether the kid was my best friend or worst enemy, I don't tolerate that shit man.

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 10:03 PM

like i said im sry really sry! :thumbup:

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
ow about we report it :)
sorry but we dont need any more racist ppl on this board

no dont report it plz im sry!! ill never post racist shit again!! :thumbup:

4fil 12-08-04 10:06 PM

racists....... they are the scum of the earth..... i mean we are all the same under our skin...

headgames 12-08-04 10:07 PM

And then right after apologizing you put a :thumbup: to ridicule your whole apology, god damn man, how do we know your not some racist who put this up so he can get some laughs but didn't want peeps knowing he was racist cuz then he'd be more disrespected then he already is, then after finding out his planned didn't work and he was gonna get banned, he started apologizing and trying to make excuses so he wouldn't get banned, cuz this site is all he has in life, damn that's your whole life story right there

Elemental Soul 12-08-04 10:07 PM

This is a black joke that my friend told me a while back.

why are black people so good at basketball?
because they can STEAL,SHOOT,and RUN

LMAO it rasist and all and its fucked up.but if your not the uptight type of person like me,ull laugh and understand its just a joke.

headgames 12-08-04 10:11 PM

No it's because there "kneegrows" dope wordplay...... jkjk but seriously kids, don't post a joke, just save it, don't even bother