RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   -=A.I Under New Management=- (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161989)

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:06 AM

^^word...we still got everybody...AI didnt fall apart again...it was just like we cut people...its not like peeps quit...cuz we didnt...

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:06 AM

This reminds me of that old time gangster shit.

I want in.

Tryout:

I was already in before
Plus I top rated check the scores ;)
Now let me in or yor
all little whores

Know-Gimix 11-25-04 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Troop*
lol i didnt get booted
I said ya can have the shit
if ya aint want me

So ima give it 2 u and Let it Die in your Hands

...Nuff Said....

dont get it twisted... you gone cuz kids aint want you. dont try and front like you made the decision on your own playboy.

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:08 AM

.................:wtf:

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:10 AM

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...oijnhopawrw;lgjnEiuotidontreallywantinuiophnbqa p9uioawhnfgpq9uhngf-pq9[8uh-q98i-9q783ehnbg9uop;lfv;alkjshg0-8weytqw908eyhtq-w8yhtqw-8hthuigpo;ashg;zosdghsaodsgihagd[0oaihga[ogsih[0ew8tyq=w08

^^how's that for a qualiy post strobester?

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:11 AM

aiight so troop is gone anyone else...? and also whos on A.I's roster now because its probably not as good as it was before the first time A.I died

~Luciano~ 11-25-04 04:12 AM

No i left if ya didnt want me

U get it correct Play boy

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:12 AM

<<<was on dope A.I

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:12 AM

^^it is just the same...actualy wit more people...just witout Troop...and other peeps that got cut...

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:14 AM

<< was also on dope A.I actually the dopest A.I

DV, L.I, prem, rrated, metaphysic, blah blah blah list goes on and on

fluidmoon 11-25-04 04:14 AM

A.I. ROSTER
SEVEN
DEADLY
CALAMITY
SAARAN
TITO
DIABOLIC
REVOKE
ME
RKS
TRASE
MORE TO BE ADDED...by invite

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:14 AM

*wonders why he got cut*

:huh:

[.:D:.] 11-25-04 04:16 AM

^^y dont u get back down??

FlowIntelligent. 11-25-04 04:18 AM

seven- decent in text good in audio
dv- decent in both.. lost some of his touch since the good ol' days lol
calamity- blah in text good in audio
saaran- wack in text decent in audio
tito- wack in text.. decent in audio
diabolic- above average in both
revoke.. nigga i just figured out your alias i didnt even know it was you ****** dam and we was tag partners and u didnt tell me that lol.. anyways good in text audio?
RKS = ? who
trase.. good in text audio ?

basically what im trying to say is A.I has died sorry i'll come to the funeral :(

Logic The Goonie 11-25-04 04:18 AM

S'Not Fam no more.

The real question is, "Why was I cut for no good reason and without anybody telling me?"