RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Best Gangster Movie??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=80788)

Carmen 09-21-03 02:48 AM

Scarface, Belly, Mi Vida Loca, Blood In Blood Out, Boyz In The Hood, Juice, The Godfather trilogy and American Me. Can't think of any others.

lyricalmami 09-21-03 04:38 AM

Belly, Dead Homiez>Crip and Blood move<

holla neva

Otherwordz 09-21-03 04:54 AM

Classics:
Scarface, Resivoir Dogs, Warriors, Goodfellas, Road to Perdition, Blood In Blood Out, the Godfather trilogy, Hoodlum, Carlito's Way, and American Me...

Hip Hop gangsta moviez:
Juice, Menace 2 Society, Boyz in the Hood, Fresh, Belly, Paid in Full...shit...thelist goez on and on...(I love gangsta moviez)

NeoConSouljah 09-21-03 05:01 AM

reservoir dogs, scarface, godfather 1 and 2 and good fellas.

Farenheit 09-21-03 05:15 AM

Menace 2 society...

Boys in the hood...

American history x...

Farenheit 09-21-03 05:15 AM

Menace 2 society...

Boys in the hood...

American history x...

Sir Cedrych 09-21-03 12:42 PM

scarface tony montana is a beast

al pacino did very good on that movie...

8-off 09-21-03 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by evil_ambition
my life bitch

lmao, you from hawaii...nuff said

i like king's list, by far those are some of the best

Gonzo 09-21-03 03:17 PM

Scarface
Bronx Tale
GF
Hoodlums
Sleepers

THeres more, but they all own

INsanity 09-21-03 05:00 PM

American History X? i've seen bout 5 times i saw it 3 nights ago on TV. really hot movie, as far as a gangsta movie i dont think so but then again if u consider a bunch of skinhead "perckerwoods" a gang i geuss its a pretty tuff gangster movie

illrabbit 09-21-03 05:31 PM

aight the best evah made.....
belly
tresspass (with ice T)
goodfellas (this 1 rockz mayn)

Adrenaline Rush 09-21-03 05:37 PM

Good Fellas
Scareface
Hoodlum..I'm surprised didnt anyone say Hoodlum yet..
and the best gangster movie of all time goes to...**drumroll**
Pokemon
Ash Misty Brock just walk around merkin people..they walk up in nigga's gym..put the merk on them take the badge then leave to go merk someone else..cant get more gangsta then that..

and please..dont get Pikachu mad..he will electric bolt yo ass nigga!!!..yeah..reppin pikachu to the fullest!!!

Bossman 09-21-03 06:12 PM

Not really considered gangster but Bad Boys tha old one with Sean Penn is hott, and Colors. Brother with tha japaneses clicks. There's madd but those are some hott ones that no ones named. And fuck you herbs talkin shit cuz i dissed hawaii. I been to hawaii you bitches tried to gank me for my money and we had some of you bitches shook lol. Fuck your cocoa nut bitches and ty-dye shirts.
~1~

Derive 09-21-03 08:22 PM

scarface

belly

godfather

enuff said...

Qwestion 09-21-03 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bossman
Not really considered gangster but Bad Boys tha old one with Sean Penn is hott, and Colors. Brother with tha japaneses clicks. There's madd but those are some hott ones that no ones named. And fuck you herbs talkin shit cuz i dissed hawaii. I been to hawaii you bitches tried to gank me for my money and we had some of you bitches shook lol. Fuck your cocoa nut bitches and ty-dye shirts.
~1~

aahhhhhh bossman..... you idiot.... well you most likely have been to waikiki.....the fag part of hawaii but i would love to you you haole fuck go to ka'u on the big island and see how much you like it there.... did you know that 2/3 teenagers there are addicted to ice? wow... you idiot, and if you even show face there you will get a greeting....

best gangster movie?....
godfather 2