RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   God told me... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=239483)

Terumoto 02-07-07 03:04 AM

People aren't supposed to need money, society has made them need money. Tithing helps people, but it doesn't help save people. If anything it just prolongs suffering.

Also, I find it's best not to talk about it if God speaks to you. People think you are insane, even christians. Why, just today I went to the chinese gardens and god talked to me through a koi, which is a type of fish. The fish said to me, to, go. But not to, it was pronnounced toh. I have been trying to find out what it could mean, and so far in a few languages it means go through the door. I don't know what that means though. True story, but it sounds completely crazy.

ThatsWhatSheSaid 02-08-07 03:44 PM

See, god see's what is in your heart, if he saw your intent was out of selfishness and not for reasons which cant be deemed good because good does not result in reward in the kingdom of our Lord, but if he see's you're faithful, you manage your money well, you tithe 10% out of every pay check than just believe you have recieved and you will.

Man, at 13 i got sent to a group home for 3 months, i got into 2 fights and went "AWOL" for 5 hrs, i was suppose to be extended for long term placement, but i was believing that i was getting out of there no matter what and i was praying and recieving my "freedom" everyday, when it came time to go to court after 3 months they had a list of things against me to make me stay but with my strong hearted faith i brought all my belongings which i shouldnt have but i refused to not bring since id have to go back and get them, i was blessed and sent home.

Thats amazing to me, the lil fuck up i was back then, and the Lord did that for me, but i've gone 360, im straight edge with the exception of the smoking bud, but im trying to work on that to.. i

Tha .Q 02-11-07 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
People aren't supposed to need money, society has made them need money. Tithing helps people, but it doesn't help save people. If anything it just prolongs suffering.

Also, I find it's best not to talk about it if God speaks to you. People think you are insane, even christians. Why, just today I went to the chinese gardens and god talked to me through a koi, which is a type of fish. The fish said to me, to, go. But not to, it was pronnounced toh. I have been trying to find out what it could mean, and so far in a few languages it means go through the door. I don't know what that means though. True story, but it sounds completely crazy.

I honestly couldn't care less about what people think. All throughout scripture, the people of God have been laughed at, mocked scoffed, and scorned. So, who am I?

Furthermore, everything belongs to God anyway. So, God giving me wealth is for a reason. In your eyes, you think it's for me to sit on and brag about being a fat cat. Not so...When God does open up the floodgates for me, AND HE WILL, it'll be so I can be a blessing to others, AND I WILL.

Sean Gunner 08-18-08 11:11 AM

I forgot to ask back then, but how did this turn out?

King Solo 08-21-08 04:40 AM

God don't tell you shit, and quoting from the Bible is gay. The Bible is nothing more than a collection of tales, possibly based of real life events, but then completely exaggerated into something more to give people who read the bible some sort of belief in something more than what reality allows them to see.

In basic terms, the Bible was created to put belief in the weak minded and ultimately create a worldwide cult of followers that can be controlled simply by the belief that something greater than their understanding exists.

08-21-08 03:36 PM

Which makes anyone who doesn't believe a complete and utter moron...

Thanks for teaching me that lesson nick.

it needs to be made into a story for the bible.

And another note, you misused the word cult.

Brydon 08-21-08 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
God don't tell you shit, and quoting from the Bible is gay. The Bible is nothing more than a collection of tales, possibly based of real life events, but then completely exaggerated into something more to give people who read the bible some sort of belief in something more than what reality allows them to see.

In basic terms, the Bible was created to put belief in the weak minded and ultimately create a worldwide cult of followers that can be controlled simply by the belief that something greater than their understanding exists.

I follow this..........................

But i do believe there is something up there somewhere.

King Solo 08-22-08 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Which makes anyone who doesn't believe a complete and utter moron...

Thanks for teaching me that lesson nick.

it needs to be made into a story for the bible.

And another note, you misused the word cult.

And on another note, your general grammar is pathetic. So please refrain from trying to play your silly little game of intellectual oneupsmanship. I mean, do you seriously think that anyone cares that you appear to have a modecum of intelligence?

Are you really that insecure about your general level of intellect in comparison to those around you in life, that you feel the need to try and flaunt your worldly knowledge to those who could care less about you?

A little piece of advice friend, get a hobby or something. Really.

08-22-08 01:11 PM

I wonder why you would write such a trashy response to something that actually had a point..

What is this talk about.. intellect?

oh I see, I said the word moron...

okay then. Walk it off, buddy.

Sean Gunner 08-22-08 10:01 PM

I still want to know if this happened.

King Solo 08-23-08 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I wonder why you would write such a trashy response to something that actually had a point..

What is this talk about.. intellect?

oh I see, I said the word moron...

okay then. Walk it off, buddy.

I don't dispute the point. It is just whenever you reply to someone in a disagreeable manner of with any alternate point of view, you try to make yourself sound as intellectually cocky as possible. It is annoying.

08-23-08 02:16 PM

Then this is another cold hard case of 'Your Opinion'.

King Solo 08-23-08 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Then this is another cold hard case of 'Your Opinion'.

Pretty much.

Magic5 08-23-08 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
I still want to know if this happened.

I think we can all agree that Q would say 1 of 2 things.

1. He doubled my salary so once again God beat down you haters!!

2. I stopped caring about money so much, so I stopped praying for money and instead asked for happiness, and God granted me that so once again God beat down you haters!!

Adam 08-24-08 03:05 AM

I didn't give Q shit.