RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   .::Gotta Give Props Where It's Due::. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=197212)

J High 06-28-05 01:57 PM

DZK's diss to Cop J was crazy

the omen 06-28-05 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r rated
No Doubt..He Lives Close To Me..I'ma Try and Holla At Him and See If We Wants To Get Together For A Couple Weeks and Record.

lol, he lives in vienna dude, thats kinda close but not really... if u dont know him and ur just gonna ask him to chill n record he's gonna think ur a groupie...

Quote:
I Could Drive Down There and Stay In A Motel or Sumshit.

why? you could just record at your house n save money...

Quote:
Aiyo..I've Know DZK For A While, but He Just Put New Tracks On Soundclick and I Just Wanted To Make Sure Peeps Recognize Him.

ummmm, do you KNOW dzk for awhile, or have u been listening to him for awhile? not a diss im just thinkin u are crossin tha line of fan n groupie nahsaynnn...n obviously people recognize him cuz he's #1 on soundclick daily...

Quote:
Why Isn't He Signed?

he's not signed cuz he hates labels, i know of a few that tried to get him to sign but i guess he's holdin out for sumn big cuz he's been sayin he duznt wanna sign...
Quote:
~R~

~O~

New Meth0d 06-28-05 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
wtf

you niggas is LATE as fuck.....DZK in a group too.....the Goonies
him and warbux and some other niggas

DZK used to be on RB.....but werd, you niggas late as hell with realizing him

and since yall always late, go check out Bekay too....jew from NY thats dope

you kids is late, lame, and wack.
werd...get some stripes

lol naw your late....^^there have been countless threads on DZK here, adn the goonies are DZK, Warabux, and oddjob....R-rated is just sayin that these tracks are some of his new dope shit

Acuity 06-28-05 02:45 PM

DZK is cool, sum tracks r crazy, the first time i heard Torcher 1, my jaw dropped, im a fan of the quick spitters bonethugs-twista-relay-dzk lol

as 4 him being signed...im not surprised...i cant just see how you would market the kid...

.Ike. 06-28-05 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol, he lives in vienna dude, thats kinda close but not really... if u dont know him and ur just gonna ask him to chill n record he's gonna think ur a groupie...

why? you could just record at your house n save money...

ummmm, do you KNOW dzk for awhile, or have u been listening to him for awhile? not a diss im just thinkin u are crossin tha line of fan n groupie nahsaynnn...n obviously people recognize him cuz he's #1 on soundclick daily...

he's not signed cuz he hates labels, i know of a few that tried to get him to sign but i guess he's holdin out for sumn big cuz he's been sayin he duznt wanna sign...

~O~

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
i dont think goonies really exists n e more, it was dzk warbux n oddjobs, but they havent dropped n e thing in awhile, cept i know him n bux still rippin... i been a dzk fan too, he is gonna do 2 verses for my mixtape, lol he lives by me and i read his profile about how much he likes aderal n i told him i would get him a bottle cuz kids around here have mad perscriptions, and then he told me that he would do 2 verses if i actualy did... iwas kinda jokin at first but fuckit lol... ima get him what he wants feel me? lol... yep!!!

Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

your buying the guy aderal so he'll do 2 verses on your mixtape....seriously

Acuity 06-28-05 02:51 PM

DAMN..................omen just got told...

distilled 06-28-05 02:53 PM

every jumps on too many dicks here.

TeamOne 06-28-05 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
Have You ever looked at your posts...and thought to yourself....maybe YOUR the groupie?.....

and considering that i see you post up after every song DZK posts at RM....i think im leaning towards you being the groupie....

i mean....

*arms up*

ITS GOOD!

New Meth0d 06-28-05 03:11 PM

lol dzk has gotten offers from record labels ....but they been shitty offers, so he hasnt signed with any of em...

Magic5 06-28-05 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
wtf

you niggas is LATE as fuck.....DZK in a group too.....the Goonies
him and warbux and some other niggas

DZK used to be on RB.....but werd, you niggas late as hell with realizing him

and since yall always late, go check out Bekay too....jew from NY thats dope

you kids is late, lame, and wack.
werd...get some stripes

Haha. True that.

Magic5 06-28-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
lol dzk has gotten offers from record labels ....but they been shitty offers, so he hasnt signed with any of em...

What the fuck does he expect though?

He's got to start somewhere.

Daubs 06-28-05 05:31 PM

Torcher 1 is the best. And the venom diss after the beqat change.

J. Luth 06-28-05 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive

i mean....

lmao............. damn...........................lol

Restricted 06-28-05 07:34 PM

Yea Invektive Owned Omen Haha..

I Mean If I Was DZK I Woulda Took The Deals..I Would Love To Get An Offer To A Contract.

As For What Someone Said About Trying To Market Him....Your Right...He Would Be Really Hard To Market...but Who Cares..I Would Buy His Album Just For His Music. Its Sick.

~R~

Logic The Goonie 06-28-05 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
No Doubt..He Lives Close To Me..I'ma Try and Holla At Him and See If We Wants To Get Together For A Couple Weeks and Record.

I Could Drive Down There and Stay In A Motel or Sumshit.

Aiyo..I've Know DZK For A While, but He Just Put New Tracks On Soundclick and I Just Wanted To Make Sure Peeps Recognize Him.

Why Isn't He Signed?

~R~

So, have you known him since you went to RM and begged for a collab until you got laughed off the site or is this a new thing?