RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What is this nonsense? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218554)

Logic The Goonie 01-01-06 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X.
Fellow brother, do not be confused. Do not let your parent of white origin brainwash you into such mistakes. I mean just look- in those two sentences you wrote to me, you rhymed.

Think about it, you are a black man.

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Good job.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosa Parks
that is extremely rude and i just dont think violence is the key. you need to be teaching the young people of our culture that peace is what is needed. besides it wont even matter because the white man is trying to hold us down anyway.

Exactly. We must fight. Peace is not the answer. Peace is only the answer if they are being racist towards us. Not the other way around.

If a white man is outnumbered, peace is not the answer. If a black man is outnumbered, peace is the answer.

I did a sermon on this at my mosk the other day. The white man hates us, period.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:17 AM

I SPENT OVER 50 YEARS IN PRISON.. and I'll BE DAMNED if im goin to let the white man hold me back... I'm paving the way for my fellow brothers and mothers..

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:19 AM

i agree. white people are trying to hold us down, but i dont think fighting will help the cause. we need to sit tall in our bus seats and stop helping the white people. do you know what i mean, nigga?

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:21 AM

Rosa.. what do u say u just come back to my place and smoke a dutch???

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:23 AM

Quote:
i agree. white people are trying to hold us down, but i dont think fighting will help the cause. we need to sit tall in our bus seats and stop helping the white people. do you know what i mean, nigga?

Yeah, I see your perspective in the midst of this chaos. You have your views on fighting white men I have mine.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:23 AM

no, i refuse. im trying to help these young blacks and while you spent years in prison, smoking is still not acceptable. you should be preaching to everybody about how we need to uprise peacefully.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonMandela
I SPENT OVER 50 YEARS IN PRISON.. and I'll BE DAMNED if im goin to let the white man hold me back... I'm paving the way for my fellow brothers and mothers..

i agree. weve been through the hardships because of the white man. we need to pave the peaceful path for our sons daughters grandsons granddaughters greatgrandsons greatgranddaughters greatgreatgrandsons greatgreatgranddaughters etc.

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:25 AM

Quote:
no, i refuse. im trying to help these young blacks and while you spent years in prison, smoking is still not acceptable. you should be preaching to everybody about how we need to uprise peacefully.

Watch your mouf, sista, you 'bout to get slapped.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:26 AM

DO I FUCK AROUND.. no.. i will cap bitches.. slap bitches.. and straight up rape bitches.. i'm an old black man.. in a white world.. IM DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES MAN

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:27 AM

Quote:
i agree. weve been through the hardships because of the white man. we need to pave the peaceful path for our sons daughters grandsons granddaughters greatgrandsons greatgranddaughters greatgreatgrandsons greatgreatgranddaughters etc.

Also, the sons and daughters that may be ours, be we aren't quite sure. Them too! Everyone must advance.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:29 AM

yeah, even the homosexuals. well, no we can leave them behind, but everybody else needs to be saved through peace and courage from our generation.

Rosa Parks 01-01-06 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonMandela
DO I FUCK AROUND.. no.. i will cap bitches.. slap bitches.. and straight up rape bitches.. i'm an old black man.. in a white world.. IM DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES MAN

i agree, but i think denying the white man our bus seats will advance our place in civil rights more then fighting will.

NelsonMandela 01-01-06 04:31 AM

Rosa.... you a dead bitch.. and if u keep ramblin on about peace and shit.. i'ma keep it that way...

Malcolm X. 01-01-06 04:32 AM

Quote:
yeah, even the homosexuals. well, no we can leave them behind, but everybody else needs to be saved through peace and courage from our generation.

Yes, we must increase social development and political awareness in our own ways. But we musn't lose the culture that our people have always possessed.