RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Album Reviews (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Jay-Z : Kingdom Come (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237036)

Shear Kaughn 11-13-06 12:12 PM

^^^i knew a hater would pop up

Nynth Degree 11-13-06 04:20 PM

This album is far from great...very far.

Ace Heratoga 11-13-06 05:19 PM

whoever uploaded this... plz do it again lol

blacksilence 11-13-06 05:51 PM

jay-z's nice as shit, can some1 give me a link so i can download that cd

.Ike. 11-13-06 09:40 PM

i heard him on sirius saying theres 21 tracks...hmm o well........im wait to buy it though

Tha .Q 11-13-06 10:37 PM

Haters are like dicks at strip clubs. One is always likely to pop up.

Nynth Degree 11-14-06 03:03 PM

Except this album is really not that spectacular.

GBless 11-14-06 09:59 PM

dope CD gonna get it next week

M Eazy 11-15-06 01:45 PM

Yea, this is tha bootleg one...theres more tracks. I think theres guna be 3 cds. With new verses from a few tracks from Reasonable Doubt.
But theres always haters. And i bet they aint even heard the cd.w

Young Phrophecy 11-16-06 07:05 PM

I really am backing this album....and no not because it's Jay but really because it's what the streets and Hip hop in general has been waiting on. no d/r like M Eazy said in the review...everything you see and hear in the game is all this wack mostly southern crunk/snap ya fingaz/walk it out.....simply garbage! This album is basically reclaiming and bringing back hip hop's elite! Nas is supposed to drop in December. Do you really think that it's by accident that two of the most established lyricists in hip hop are dropping albums one after another? all the 50 cents...ect...even Game...(tho I personally like his stuff) can't hold a match (fuck a candle) to Jay or Nas. Those who disagree clearly no absolutly nothing about hip hop!

L. Veracity 11-16-06 07:42 PM

^ this man's afformentioned statements are to be praised as Biblical truths

M Eazy 11-17-06 01:01 PM

RV is flooded with underground artist. But, what they fail to realize, is that you can be mainstream, and still make good HIP HOP music. This album is definately what hip hop needs. I'll say it again. Just because too much "no brainer" music can get contageous.

3rdshift513 11-17-06 01:02 PM

i got kingdom come, downloaded it...an for a second i was blown away...i think caz my ears have been watered down so much...my favorite track is trouble...caz jay just spits, no out of this world concept, no new trends, jus comes at niggaz heads and i was like wow....the album is definitly a breath of fresh air, but with all that sed, it doenst compare to all the other jay-z albums, but its still enough to smash any niggaz album out now...

L. Veracity 11-27-06 11:11 AM

my curiosity got the best of me and I DL'd and jsut listened to the album fully ...as someone that knows Jay-Z is a biter, I can't hate on this album, shit's dope to me ...finally some music I can rep well from a mainstream rapper
you should all go buy this

Ms. Get Gully 11-27-06 07:58 PM

i dont really think he's a biter....he just do alot of quoting in songs. n just cuz he dont refer to who originally wrote it means he a biter? nah. i mean in the cases where he was accused of biting he pretty much said Well known lines that everyone in hip hop would know. why bite lines that are famously well known.