RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   If you had the chance to be immortal.....would you go through with it? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235332)

Terumoto 09-24-06 11:58 PM

Yeah, it is. If you do, then you don't know what you want, and after a while you'll realize you didnt want immortality.

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Yeah, it is. If you do, then you don't know what you want, and after a while you'll realize you didnt want immortality.

Haha..

Just like mortals realise they dont wanna die when their faced with it...

Whats the difference?

Magic5 09-25-06 12:01 AM

That shit would be depressing as fuck. You'd grow to love people and then they'd all die so you'd lose them. . and that'd happen forever/until the world gets blown up or some shit.

Terumoto 09-25-06 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Haha..

Just like mortals realise they dont wanna die when their faced with it...

Whats the difference?

Thats because of their upbringing and conditioning... Its like a parent taking their kid to the dentist. They dont want to go, but in the end they just have to and its for their own good.

With immortality it's different... You realize you want to die, and then you're stuck.

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 12:17 AM

Quote:
Thats because of their upbringing and conditioning... Its like a parent taking their kid to the dentist. They dont want to go, but in the end they just have to and its for their own good.

With immortality it's different... You realize you want to die, and then you're stuck.

Realise you want to die?

Why?

Terumoto 09-25-06 12:21 AM

You haven't thought immortality through, have you?

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 12:28 AM

Quote:
You haven't thought immortality through, have you?

On the contrary..

I think you have a far too narrow perspective of immortality...

Terumoto 09-25-06 12:35 AM

Would you really want to live forever?

You're probably just thinking "Oh yeah, it will be ill. I can work for ages and make heaps of money and become famous, and have sex with so many hot bitches. And live into the future to see all the technological advancements. I could even use it to trick people into thinking im a god, and make them serve me. Immortality is dope."

But its actually shit... Immortality? Thats hell man. Living FOREVER. Not just a hundred years after you're supposed to die, not just a thousand... Not just a million... Not just a billion... Not just a hundred million billion... FOREVER. What would you do? Where would you go if the world was destroyed? Would you just float into space for eternity? What could you possibly do here? Be a living record of history, be loved by people, love people (who by the way are mortal)?

Maybe you can't see it now, but im sure after you've lived for like two hundred years or even less, you'd be like why, oh why did I choose to be immortal.

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 12:43 AM

Quote:
Would you really want to live forever?

You're probably just thinking "Oh yeah, it will be ill. I can work for ages and make heaps of money and become famous, and have sex with so many hot bitches. And live into the future to see all the technological advancements. I could even use it to trick people into thinking im a god, and make them serve me. Immortality is dope."

But its actually shit... Immortality? Thats hell man. Living FOREVER. Not just a hundred years after you're supposed to die, not just a thousand... Not just a million... Not just a billion... Not just a hundred million billion... FOREVER. What would you do? Where would you go if the world was destroyed? Would you just float into space for eternity? What could you possibly do here? Be a living record of history, be loved by people, love people (who by the way are mortal)?

Maybe you can't see it now, but im sure after you've lived for like two hundred years or even less, you'd be like why, oh why did I choose to be immortal.

Is that what you think..

Terumoto 09-25-06 01:19 AM

No, I just made it up.

Why dont you tell me the virtues of immortality?

KOOL COL-B 09-25-06 01:37 AM

it wouldnt b so bad if a shit load of people could b imortal, so theyd always b wif u.

n shit, imagine if u got life in jail or sum shit... or tha electric chair, n they just electricute u fo years, lmao, werd

Dufflebag Boy 09-25-06 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
it wouldnt b so bad if a shit load of people could b imortal, so theyd always b wif u.

n shit, imagine if u got life in jail or sum shit... or tha electric chair, n they just electricute u fo years, lmao, werd

ROFL..if i was immortal i sure as hell would try every way of killin myself
just ta have some fun

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
ROFL..if i was immortal i sure as hell would try every way of killin myself
just ta have some fun

You would end up horribly disfigured then...

Yay for you..

La Cosa Nostra 09-25-06 02:07 AM

Quote:
No, I just made it up.

Why dont you tell me the virtues of immortality?

Why dont you tell me the virtues of death?

-TeamOne- 09-25-06 02:37 AM

being immortal doesent exclude you from everything else, you would still age, get the diseases that come with age (diabetes, authritis) ect. your dick would shrivel up youd most likely be in a wheelchair for the whole of eternity, you wouldnt be able to talk im sure, you would hardly be able to move, so i think ill go with death and meeting my loved ones once again