RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Heres the deal.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153704)

Peter Parker 10-06-04 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
VERY TRUE PHANTOMS ALWAYS GETS MAD AT ME POET IS MY HOMIE NEVER VOTES IN NONE OF MY SHIT I ALWAYS GIVE HONEST VOTES BUT THERE ARE A FEW WHO HATE VOTE LIKE VANILLA ICE IN MY SIG :nono:

your siggy is dope:)

and i agree with poet!

Artemis 10-06-04 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
No. in reference to the spul battle i was talking about not caring if i lose if its legit. THAT BATTLE......i shoulda won ask any vet here, like smoka. now my battle with e looch? i shouldnt hav gotten any votes cuz he killed me. thats what im sayin empire.

LOL okkkk, kid. You go around thinkin' that. LOL I mean seriously, usin' that played line. You even said you saw that battle, so don't kno why you'd use tha.t. But yea, man, go ahead thinkin' that. Jus look at the votes YOU got. E Looch was only guy there who voted for you and he calls you his protege, so go figure, kid. :)

Artemis 10-06-04 01:52 PM

also, I hate all those kids that whine about battles, like "Oh, I'm so pissed. I wouldn't be about this battle, but for this one it's a different story" waa-waa, Cry me a river bitch. It's the net, get over it. :)

WhiTe_Tee 10-06-04 01:59 PM

thats real.. thats werd dogg... and i know i lost to lyrical flows and spul and i respect em for that... but against one man band.. that battle was pure d/r and hate votes.. just because hes multi master they just vote AGAINST me without reading both verses... just because somebody has ~ and ' or " in there verses doesnt mean the lines are stretched.. take some time and read both verses fucking herbs..

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=151100

^^just look at the battle... other ppl from other sites clearly thinks i won...

50Cal. 10-06-04 02:02 PM

there is a fucking voting thread at the bottom of the front page anyways sorry omb but multis only count as 5 percent of voteing punches and personals tie for like 35 percent a piece

Peter Parker 10-06-04 02:04 PM

Quote:
there is a fucking voting thread at the bottom of the front page anyways sorry omb but multis only count as 5 percent of voteing punches and personals tie for like 35 percent a piece

i shit on everyone in the personals category:)

50Cal. 10-06-04 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker

^lol you spelled neighborhood wrong :nono:

WhiTe_Tee 10-06-04 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Parker

shows why ur 0-0

distilled 10-06-04 08:08 PM

Word Nos.

But I tried to help you remember.

D/R and herb votes is the biggest problem here.

Also people vote against new people a lot aswell, like, if they havnt heard of them, they must be wack, why you think I made a name for myself before battling??

Peter Parker 10-06-04 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiTe_Tee
shows why ur 0-0

shows that your an idiot:)

Terumoto 10-06-04 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiTe_Tee
shows why ur 0-0

HAHAHA

anyway... I COULD WRITE A VOTING TUTORIAL FOR LYRICIST LOUNGE

and no, i would say multis = 100% not 50-60!? fools!

just playin... but for real... Why can we vote like other sites do... breakdown appropriately.. Cos if the level of whats acceptable is higher, then shitty votes would be disqualified more... And most peeps dont know how to breakdown a battle besides copyin n pastin it n writin a comment after every line... So a voting tutorial would help....................... maybe

poet: die :thumbup: ill write it later?!

Peter Parker 10-06-04 08:22 PM

Quote:
^lol you spelled neighborhood wrong :nono:

dammit!!!!o well:)