RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck islam part two (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247994)

Cola 11-20-08 12:42 AM

Bap, who gives a fuck what you...some lil austirlian thinks about Islam?

you live half way around the world.

stick to what you know

... drugs

not religion

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky

stick to what you know

... drugs

not religion

did you even read what i said you fucking fool?

nothing i have said in this thread can be denied by islamic followers...

its straight from the horses mouth in simple understandable language...

cut the bullshit and give me a real rebuttal if you think you can somehow bend the truth to make it look like im wrong you fucking moron...

its not about who i am... its about what is said.. so go on.. tell me how im wrong? seriously... tell me why islam has any shred of credibility after ive just complealy laid it out on the table as to why its a false religion...

dont get mad because i merked it... argue with me.. its only natural kiddo... the comments you made are absolute ignorance... say something real or otherwise youve said nothing at all because your comments are meaningless...

Implicit 11-20-08 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky

stick to what you know

... drugs

not religion

Yeah so...the least you can do is throw in a word that has a minimum of 4 syllables and then you can say whatever you want.

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 02:33 AM

pinky has a habbit of just bullshitting his way around the forums making dumb comments to try and get attention....

he reminds me of the q...

Implicit 11-20-08 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
pinky has a habbit of just bullshitting his way around the forums making dumb comments to try and get attention....

he reminds me of the q...

Naw. THIS reminds me of Q............but wrong color

La Cosa Nostra 11-20-08 06:49 AM

that picture is fucking retarded........

almost as retarded as.........oh fuck do i even need to say it

Acuity 11-20-08 08:17 AM

look forward to your thoughts on christianity.

Cola 11-20-08 03:49 PM

rofl

Baph, you wish you could fuckin cyber as good as i can

_Talksic_ 11-20-08 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
well seeing as modern christianity abides by the catholic council's decisions about jesus and salvation..

id say it pretty much fucken is bud.... christianity from jesus days and christianity from 300A.D and beyond are two different things.. dont ever forget that..

its the most fundemental thing you need to know about historical facts on the christian religion.... fuck... hes not even called jesus...... i only use that name so people know wtf im talking about

christianity came first,read the book of acts in the king james bible thats the beggining of the christian church,33 AD,catholocism copied the ideas and put more enphesis on mary cuz the pagans at that time worshipped women cuz they could concieve children,and christians dont go to confession cuz jesus is the high priest not the pope,and they ignored the commandment to not make or worshippor make idols,the only thing the two religions have in common is they believe jesus is the messiah,and in his salvation.thats the only thing they have in common and CHIRSTians had it first.the more the pagan romans killed chirstians the more the religion spread.