RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem vs. Cassidy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=103493)

ninemillimeter 01-03-04 06:43 PM

Chaos you got a point but he did get 2nd place in the rap olymics, so that’s some proof... and I saw this documentary on eminem that shown a lot of his old battles with him winning, so there is proof about... just not much... but when he's on Radio1 sometimes he's fuckin dope, like from the last two anger management tours...

oh and my vote goes to eminem :thumbup:

Cuthroat 01-03-04 06:55 PM

Em's got betta music but i don't know who would win in a battle that's a tough one cuz didn't Cassidy rip Freeway or something. Em would barely win prolly i don't know that would be close.

~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ 01-03-04 10:56 PM

No matter what u feel bout him, Eminem is a skilled mothafucka and i do think he could rip Cassidy

vote on this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=103093

Yu Bin SunD 01-03-04 11:40 PM

hmmmmmmm I Think Em Would Take It Even Though Cass Is One Of My Fav Underground Rappas That Now Went Mainstream

"PheerLess" 01-04-04 12:32 AM

EMINEM

The punches em rights can not touch cassidy

wogzta 01-04-04 07:37 PM

I dont really care who would win, but what does bother me is when ppl dont even consider eminem for simply 3 reasons:

1. They always hated him, but now they have a reason (racism stuff).

2. They dont like white people.

3. They call him a sell out cos hes white and rich and yet they dickride jay-z and nas in every thread, who are also pop/rap crossovers.

I'm not saying Jay-Z and Nas are crap, in fact they could both rip Eminem a new asshole, and I dont know if Cassidy could or not, but when people come in like:

"Eminem is trash, he can't battle" completely ignoring the fact that he came 2nd in the LA rap olympics, and pretty much beat all of Detroit in the underground simply because they dont like him is pretty ignorant.

Silverback 01-04-04 08:44 PM

...Eminem...

LM 01-05-04 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wogzta
I dont really care who would win, but what does bother me is when ppl dont even consider eminem for simply 3 reasons:

1. They always hated him, but now they have a reason (racism stuff).

2. They dont like white people.

3. They call him a sell out cos hes white and rich and yet they dickride jay-z and nas in every thread, who are also pop/rap crossovers.

I'm not saying Jay-Z and Nas are crap, in fact they could both rip Eminem a new asshole, and I dont know if Cassidy could or not, but when people come in like:

"Eminem is trash, he can't battle" completely ignoring the fact that he came 2nd in the LA rap olympics, and pretty much beat all of Detroit in the underground simply because they dont like him is pretty ignorant.

^^True

But I dont really care bout eminem vs cassidy.
But I'll say Em coz he always seems to find things to diss people about.
Eminem vs Canibus will be a close one tho

fo'trill 01-05-04 08:49 AM

Quote:
eminem most definately, yall seen the 8 mile extra features, when he has a battle tounament with the people in tha crowd, he rips every1 of em

those were wack plus he reused shit. "radatatat why you got me battling da brat"- that line was garbage

Quote:
Why does everyone think Eminem is such a good battler anyway? wheres the proof? who has he beat?

watch the videos from rap olympics he was dope and he came 2nd to juice.

i don't know i've heard cassidy freestyle and he was dope so is Em when he wants to be.

prophacyz 01-05-04 11:02 AM

who got first place in LA olympics thing?

Tsar Casm 01-05-04 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Skillz
Yall gonna fuckin answer me?

Shouldn't...

Zedd 01-05-04 01:41 PM

It would be disqualified cuz both these dudes wouldnt be able to stop when the bell rang

fo'trill 01-05-04 04:48 PM

Quote:
who got first place in LA olympics thing?

Juice won. the battle is on another board i can PM you the address b/c i don't think were are allowed to post the names of other boards on here.

X Ecution 01-05-04 05:26 PM

CASS WILL KILL EM....END OF STORY........

ONLY BATTLE ID ACTUALLY LIKE PAY TO SEE IS

--BANKS \/S CASS--

Pr3cise 01-05-04 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chaos

Eminem was using lines that he used in scribble jam from 95, 96 or something.

Why does everyone think Eminem is such a good battler anyway? wheres the proof? who has he beat?

not hating or anything, i just don't think Em has paid his dues as a battler, so shouldn't be so revered as one.

^^^^^RAP OLYMPICS dumb fuck.......get the 12 minute batlle between him and cannibus....he has mad frees out right now