RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   LBL Magazines (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   LBL Magazine (9th July 2006) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231446)

DaTrusHurtz 07-10-06 07:27 PM

That Auto thing was merely a coincidence.. I woulda said 2nd coming was all homo except for him before our match.

COM 07-10-06 07:40 PM

lmfao thats the most long winded excuse for being wack ever Datrus.. *people vote against me all the time and hate on me* lmfao here is the smallest violion in the world playing the saddest fucking tune just for you... show me ONE vote by me against you... please.. and link it here.. and even if I did... then show ANOTHER one to prove I always do it....

you're a fucking joke and you only left RB coz people there told you the truth

~Luciano~ 07-10-06 07:49 PM

I smell Rb and Rv beef kickin up again

DaTrusHurtz 07-10-06 07:51 PM

Actually I left cuz Feeble cheated me out of a win. No one told me i was wack and made me leave.

But yea, I shouldn't have mentioned you as being a bad voter, you've never really voted on any of my shit before. I only mentioned you cuz your kinda a fag and fit in with the rest of your crew.

undermine. 07-10-06 08:02 PM

lmao @ you calling anyone a fag

it always amuses me when someone of mediocre - and that's being generous - talent blames they're lack of success on the opinion of the elite..

when in reality, they just aren't there yet and can't cope with the fact they might never be that good, so they start pointing fingers and creating conspiracy fantasies that baby their fragile egos..

but sure datrus. sure.

So.Rell 07-10-06 09:05 PM

Oh yeah my overview of the league i'll have it to you by 2nite...Dope ass mag, can't complain you did a good job and I like how your fixin up the EBL too

Ace Heratoga 07-10-06 09:31 PM

Deffinately a hot ass mag Kemp... and props on the classic battles in the EBL homie

Realism 07-10-06 09:43 PM

nice mag once again.

R.Christensen 07-10-06 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Actually I left cuz Feeble cheated me out of a win. No one told me i was wack and made me leave.

But yea, I shouldn't have mentioned you as being a bad voter, you've never really voted on any of my shit before. I only mentioned you cuz your kinda a fag and fit in with the rest of your crew.

The rest of the crew?

You are talking out of your ass kid.

Now that I think about it... have I ever even addressed you?

You really need to think who you are talking shit to before you do it.

So.Rell 07-10-06 10:17 PM

Uh oh not an E-Slap

DaTrusHurtz 07-10-06 11:53 PM

Yes Chrit, you actually have.

M&rk 07-11-06 12:32 AM

^^^ you guys are just too cool

Untold 07-11-06 12:32 AM

roflz @ all uv 2nd cummin comin in here and defendin each other!

ROFLZ!

KempoMRK 07-11-06 04:11 AM

So Rell's view column edited in, thanks for writing it man.

If anyone else wants to do a column or article, just PM it to me and I'd be more than happy to put it in the mag.

COM 07-11-06 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Met-A-4
roflz @ all uv 2nd cummin comin in here and defendin each other!

ROFLZ!

at what point have any of us defended each other? please do not make statements based on your imagination... we defended OURSELVES... which is a basic human right even in third world countries...

the fact is Datrus really is talking out of his ass... ask ANYONE in the LLL.... ANYONE

not just our crew... the voting is good in LLL and the ONLY reason datrus has posted all this bullshit is coz he really isnt that good.. and he just simply cannot handle the truth and feels he needs to blame others instead of knuckling down and actually getting better...