RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Jealousy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160047)

Kawn Flixx 11-22-04 05:47 PM

damnit nigga..you beat my open mic..I admit it..

Bla..I'ma make one to beat this...

it was sick man.nothin wrong with it..AT all..damn..

10/10

hoe

Kawn Flixx 11-22-04 05:51 PM

go look at my "not you" no link sorry

New Meth0d 11-22-04 06:15 PM

imagery was great................flow was on point and structure was also damn good........i really like tha vocab and emotion.....i really liked how you stayed on topic.......most cats get off point...........this was a very good drop

Class.Sic 11-22-04 06:27 PM

nice drop fam....thats def the Open mic of the month of nov. even though its the first one ive read of this site...it was good...very good..

La Cosa Nostra 11-22-04 07:40 PM

This was pretty good. I dunno if its just me, but I sort of got an image in my head of a rich beverly hills type beachside community and a man parked outside in an expensive sports car fuming about losing his ex wife..

It was really good how you started on your topic from a very early part of the peice with this line:

"Constantly parked parallel to entrance of house in question…"

As soon as I read that, I knew exactly what this whole thing was about. And its probably what kept me interested throughout the rest of the peice.

Good shit bro..

I. Mind 11-22-04 10:20 PM

wow, this is unbelievably good, like your imagery man, and yea poet ^, i kinda got the same idea, the imagery wow, that was just great, i swear, if we we're in a topical battle, you would of killed me! lol, but yea, the vocab was excellent, n multi's needed at all, that actually would of ruined it. I'm very impressed, thanx to this O.M., people will show the capability of what our crew can do! :),

9.8/10

much prop's!! Damn, now i got competition

*signs off, goes to notebook, thinks of what to write even better* ;)

Premanition 11-23-04 02:34 AM

lol

thx

uppin

Restricted 11-23-04 12:25 PM

Damn Prem...

Nice Emotion ThroughOut...Good Use of Vocabulary and The Rhyme Scheme Was Nice.

This Is Probably The Best Open Mic I've Read (Well Except For Mine :-D lol)

Tight Shit Man...Keep It Up...

~R~

YuNG TiLT 11-23-04 12:29 PM

Lovin it mayne, this is tha most touching poem...*tear* *sniff*, lost myself 4 a minute, ne wayz, good use of imagery!!! Very creative and your last line was 1 of tha best closers I seen on an OM. Keep it up bro, true potential!

atti? 11-23-04 03:02 PM

I Was Feeling This Piece...
The Emotion And Content Were All There...
And The Piece Had A Nice Smooth Flow That Alway Stayed Constant...
I Always Said You Would Be Able To Be A Nice Topical Head...
Oviously While I Was Gone You Made The Leap To Do Just That...
Very Nice Piece Overall With Really No Flaws...
Only Thing I Could Complain About Is Its Length...
But It's The Second Half Of Your Other Piece So When Together Its Prolly Right...
Big Up Mayn, I Like What You're Doing...
.One.

~Lady Fiya~ 11-23-04 04:42 PM

GIVE HIM THE OPEN MIC AWARD GODDAMNIT... HE DESERVES IT YOU STINGY BASTARDS.. ROFL well he does.. uppin' this nice piece of work...

Premanition 11-24-04 02:46 PM

uppin

-1-

Vango 11-24-04 02:51 PM

Dope piece one of the better open mics ive read in awhile. Reminds me of a piece i didn in a topical tourney, nice emotion, feeling it..............

In-Vision 11-25-04 01:47 PM

besides my own...and b.i detained...and nostra.....this is the dopest open mic i've seen in a while...imagery was definately there....emotion was as on point as it could have possibly been....and a very well told story and ending...this definately has my vote for OM of the month

Parallel 11-25-04 05:16 PM

this was dope...8.6/10...very dope good vocab and wordplay...tightness..weerdizzle...drop feed on me and indephes collab link in the sig