RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Enygma vs Acuity (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=200752)

TitoBronsky 07-26-05 07:59 PM

Voted For: enygma

WOW.................. nigga you killed this nigga...........

flow was on point like laser beams on military issue weapons...

intro was funny as hell.........

juss givin a lil feed no vote intended.......

'ez'

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Sixth Sense 07-28-05 06:44 AM

this was a nice battle both had there flow down to it and i liked both of them very hard to decide but im gon have to go wit enygma i jus felt his punches were better and personals were there also this is my opinion thouhg but u both did a good job is jus that enygma had it better wit those punchlines and personals.....the beat was also better.....but my v/ goes to enygma......good job to the both of u for the battle keep it up.....
......PLZ RTF WIT A HONEST VOTE IN MY BATTLES IN MY SIG.....THNX U IN ADVANCE...........

Kawn Flixx 07-28-05 10:56 PM

This was feedback posted for enygma

Damn nice battle just checkin poll

Young Montana 08-04-05 12:22 PM

no hate Acuity, u my mans buh i gota go wit Enygma wit this one, punches hit harder, flow sounded better wit the beat.......Ac had good personals buh i think overall Enygmas was better, no hate

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

%%%% 08-04-05 10:49 PM

Voted For: Acuity

enygma-thought that the beat at starting(before the real one) was lame.I heard that a lot of times before.WHere they start off with some whacky beat or sumtin then break into the real shit.I thought ya punches lacked.I was left waiting for a dope punchline for the whole thing.Had some played ass shit too....like the Britney/madona one.I think your delivery was ight.But flow was off at some points.

FLOW-6/10
PUNCHES-4/10
DELIVERY-8/10

Acuity-Starting up was bad too.Until you got to the real shit started.I like the beat you used and your flow.I ain't a fan of English accents or slow rapping...but you did good.Delivery and everything was good.Just ditch that startin up where people were talking.Rap from start to end.I thought the effects you added were good.Really...i think the punches lacked.They were better than enygma though.

OOh....and you'll lose points for posting lyrics...wtf..this auidio...so why ya post that for?Enygma said it right...that is for homos.

FLOW-7/10
PUNCHES-7/10(for posting lyrics.)
DELIVERY-9/10

Vote-acuity

rtf please..
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202895

E.C 08-05-05 07:00 AM

This was feedback posted for Acuity

pollllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz decent battle fellaz...

nirt 08-05-05 09:38 AM

pollzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Premanition 08-06-05 01:43 PM

This was feedback posted for Acuity

checkin the polls on this..........................

SEIK 08-12-05 03:28 PM

Acuity- produktion, flow, and punches are all there, and there pretty good too. I wish you didnt have that accent though... it makes it tough to understand you. Oh well, you did good either way

Enygma - Flow was off the chain... ya produktion needs a little work, you coulda threw some more punches in there too, you started gettin better at the end. The beat kinda sucked too.

You both could bring it a little harder next time... there probably aint no beef between you two ... that woulda made it that much better... oh well keep doin ya shit.

noname 08-16-05 08:11 PM

.................................................. .

Ritzgo 08-16-05 11:26 PM

I vote for Acuity:
enygma- flow was nice beats was nice you need punch line that hit. The tracks nice but it had no real punches just something that i whould expect in a regular track i think you could spit some harsh shit especialy sense he cant flow all he has is constant wack punches

Acuity- your beat was nice and your flow like always need work your punches where better because they stayed on target punch line after punch line directed towards enigma