RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Too Big for yall...Tha Q & GDEUCE...hot hot hot...chea (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216594)

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-08-05 07:38 PM

http://www.clearvision-ent.com/mixt...vol5_listen.htm

suck a dick

ILL GEE 12-08-05 07:39 PM

hmmm... i like da hook....

q... flow is aiight... nothing really different from some of ya other stuff... lyrics is aiight.... you've done better... too many "fukkaz" and "muhfukkaz" for me...but hey... if that's ya catch phrase then go for it...

G-Deuce... first time listening to ya... flow not as amped as da Q.... it was aiight... lacked emotion... lyrics not as complex as q either... overdubs was too loud... quality pretty good for both ...

beat was ok... didn't get me hype but didn't bore me either... over all i give it about a 7.5

L.E 12-08-05 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN

Not a big deal man...

Young Gutta is signed to Sony Music Group...me and Tha Q both have done collabs with him.

-_-

G Deuce 12-08-05 07:45 PM

thanks for the feedback.................uppin..................

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-08-05 07:47 PM

yung gutta? never heard of him... thinkin kanye and santana are a tit bit bigger

Past Tense 12-08-05 07:47 PM

aight peeping now...

Production:the beat was an other sampled beat it was aight....:7.5/10

Flow:q of course ya killed,deuce ya killed it too...both ripped the beat up:9/10 both

Pressense:Q came a lil better wit pressense here but deuce you def. got some nice pressesne tooit sounded real good:8/10 both

Emotion:Emotion was feeling both ya'lls emotion on this joint.......the hook was cool.....pretty good from both ya''ll:8/10 both

Overall:overall this was a good song somthing i'd bump..:8/10

Keep droppin fam

PSA FO LIFE HAHAH

L.E 12-08-05 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
yung gutta? never heard of him... thinkin kanye and santana are a tit bit bigger

Young Gutta is going to be big.

And man who cares..? You treatin Kanye like he's some god or somethin.

We are all emcees.

Others are just more successful than others.

Good for 20. He made it onto a mixtape with Kanye.

But more than likely 20 has never met Kanye.

Past Tense 12-08-05 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Young Gutta is going to be big.

And man who cares..? You treatin Kanye like he's some god or somethin.

We are all emcees.

Others are just more successful than others.

Good for 20. He made it onto a mixtape with Kanye.

But more than likely 20 has never met Kanye.

exactly what i'm sayin......its not like kanyes infatuated with that song either...too kanye its just an other song

L.E 12-08-05 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
exactly what i'm sayin......its not like kanyes infatuated with that song either...too kanye its just an other song

20 and Kanye didn't even collab on the song...

bhsramsman76: just letting u know that what u said on rv was wrong
LE ILLIntentionZ: Haha whatever man being on a mixtape with somebody in the industry is nothin
LE ILLIntentionZ: I did a track with somebody from Sony Music Group
LE ILLIntentionZ: He's workin on the hook
bhsramsman76 signed off at 5:43:20 PM.

My convo with Wicked Clown earlier on AIM.

-_-

Tha Q. 12-08-05 09:45 PM

ummmm.... 6 degrees of separation...4 degrees... 2 degrees...who cares...they are people man...the last time i checked, they put on their pants one leg at a time...they're richer than I am...good for them...

so...wut's the point of this convo?...If they've achieved success, GOOD FOR THEM, perhaps they deserve it...I ain't mad at nobody...BUt, I DO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM with people who forget where they came from on their way "up"...Remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

nuff said...

and thanx for the feedback MOFOS

Tha Q. 12-08-05 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
yea last time i checked i didn't have to be spoken to first to reply to something, remove the dildo's and anal lube from ur ass and stop dissin people because they won't collab with u, how bout we try that for a change, sound good to u

I could care less if 20 or WHOEVER doesn't collab with me...20 grand isn't black and tosses the N word around...20 grand used to ask me to collab ALL THE TIME and I did a few times...Like I said...I'm not sweatin 20 or nobody...I SPOKE MY PIECE and now I'm DONE with it.

I find it funny how people get BIG HEADS and BIG EGOES cuz they "makin moves"...YET, last time I checked, 20 grand was ONLINE on RV today...HMM...so...as far as I'm concerned, He's NOT BETTER THAN NOBODY up on here... as far as you being his YES MAN, is there anything else I should know?...In fact, SAVE IT...I don't care what you have to say.

nuff said...

Past Tense 12-08-05 09:54 PM

i think that shits a joke..and ya'll hatin my qualtiy....lmao damn.get of q's nuts hes one of the best if not the best on the site

nuff said

~1

Ebircs 12-08-05 10:13 PM

LMFAOROFL.....DOn;t get ur FAT ass STUFFED in a e-trunk BOI !!

20 grand..on a mixtape w NOONE....ur fat ass don't realize how EZ it is to make them mix tapes...I make mixtapes n sell on e-bay..so the fuck what..i'm in the mix of makin a "mix-tape" site rite now...it's proly one of his homeboys or maby even HIM..no name ass DJ...fuck outa here...ur fat ass needs to stick w shit u know about..like KFC...tha fuck u know about some rap...NUTHIN ? <>,.....exactly...20..was on my boy 4mulahs nuts on IM convo's..then last month he acted to good to take 10 mins to check a track of mine...fucka 20 grand man....kids a wigger w a generic name...=...he won't ever get no were...he's not creative OR origonal enough to blow anything past wood...or pullin a 2 short sellin lp's out his trunk.....

Get @ me !!

Tha Q. 12-09-05 09:51 AM

Man...good job Deuce...

def. gotta collab again