RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GKillaz - Freestyle - BTR Stand UP! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=242580)

GKillaz05 06-25-07 10:44 PM

yeah maybe I shouldnt have reverbed but whatever, I am usin' a peice of shit mic.

BigTony.Self 06-25-07 10:49 PM

its all good homie i remember the days when kids was so afraid of they voice they disguised it as robots and shit no stress just keep working it

Black Dragon 06-26-07 05:44 AM

LOL u talkin bout BRO YAO????.......HAHAHAHA

P To Tha R! 06-27-07 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
yeah maybe I shouldnt have reverbed but whatever, I am usin' a peice of shit mic.

blame the mic... this was such a cute song :love:

KM 06-29-07 06:47 PM

didn't sound like u were into it with your flow G...getting hyped...sounding strong....and putting more heart into your flow would have made it better....

~1~

Ysdat 06-29-07 07:22 PM

intro your obviously clipping, it aint even about cheap mic, its just recording to loud.
the entire track is clipping and sounding like shit. I turned it off, cause im not going to force myself to listen to shit quality tracks no matter who the fuck you are or what the lyrics are. you could tell me the meaning to life in a track, if its qualitys as shit as this i would rather not know, nah mean?!
Mas would shit on you.

send me the cool edit session file and all the wave forms and ill fuck with it for you.
send it to 7thend@gmail.com in a zip file.

by the way, didnt you say you would own me once you could record :)

GKillaz05 07-01-07 10:46 AM

gotta love it tho when everyone says my song sucks, and I get more replies then almost every song on the front page.

J. Luth 07-01-07 04:38 PM

love what? Love that it proves your song sucks more than the other songs on the front page? :whacky:

GKillaz05 07-02-07 02:42 PM

yeah I guess so?
...more people think the track is whack.. more respond.. lmfao niice

J. Luth 07-02-07 05:56 PM

hey, if you happy with that then congrats lil nigga. That's a first. "WOOOOO!!! I got called wack more times then anyone else. HOLLA YO!!" word more power to you lil niglet

Ysdat 07-03-07 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
gotta love it tho when everyone says my song sucks, and I get more replies then almost every song on the front page.

Its simply becuase your the sites biggest critic on all things rap.

You allways spoke like you were dope, you allways talked on other shit like your were untouchable.

Your weak rap proved that your exactly that a weak emcee.

J. Luth 07-03-07 05:12 PM

^LOL exactly. well said

Sir Smash'Alot 07-03-07 09:55 PM

ugh.....boom boom clap.

iamthatdude87 07-04-07 12:28 AM

yea the quality is horrible....you gonna have to up it homie.....delvery i dunno flow seems a lil choppy.....u jus need keep makin tracks that is all

you stay up homie

GKillaz05 07-04-07 01:09 PM

I never once claimed I was dope at recordin' a track, so shut the fuckin' mouth dunny. I simply told people what I thought about there tracks. and when I rap battled them in text.. I most likly pwnt them, that is all.. wait til' I get my studio up then you will hear some fiya.