RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Name one mothafucka on this site...nah...fuck this...enough is enough (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246171)

L.E 05-03-08 04:54 PM

That's awesome that your family supports your music man.

That shit's important.

:thumbup:

Jay Rose 05-03-08 05:36 PM

in reguards to your first post, when you asked WHO has a fan base as broad as yours, id have to contest myself.....

ive gone to plenty of sites and been respected, just like every other member whos ever been in oyd, ie to get in you had to be dope so why wouldnt other sites think your dope as well....

my style might not be as underground as all yall prefir but most people who dont worship rap music on an internet board really love my stuff....

ive walked into random parties where i dint know whose house it was and they were playing one of my songs....

ive had people who opened for tech nine asking me to collab with them

my song myspace girls, got throw on an official myspace mixtape....

ive had probabally as much success as you have, so my argument when you ask who...

would be me....

oh and i can probabally name other people from this site who ive grown to know and respect to have the same if not wider of a fan base...

i respect you as an artist, and as a person, but dont pull a kanye n let a lil success go to your head man...i know you're better than that

Phenom-in-all 05-03-08 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Who has a broader base of support than me?

When we won the peoples choice award last year for best group (in a non-genre specific category) we had over 80,000 votes. My avy is a pic of the award we won in '06 for best hip hop or rap album, and I'll post pics of the other awards we won.

Not tryna match you for ego, just thought I'd drop some stats nigger. (or do you prefer american nigger?)

show n prove, thats what I'm about. word.

L.E 05-03-08 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all

Lol!

Gotta love those colours of Canadian Dollars!

Phenom-in-all 05-03-08 07:51 PM

i jus love how if you got enough, you can actually balance a cd on cash. haha.

"i love dem brown backs, and I ain't talkin native chicks"

L.E 05-03-08 08:17 PM

Quote:
i jus love how if you got enough, you can actually balance a cd on cash. haha.

"i love dem brown backs, and I ain't talkin native chicks"

LOL

Word. That's illy.

We SERIOUSLY HAVE TO COLLAB MAN...

You should check out my new track..

'Psychotic'...

I've elevated alot. :thumbup:

www.soundclick.com/limitededitioncan

I would go on MSN, but it's not available to me LOL.

Tha .Q 05-03-08 08:19 PM

Y'all shud seriously check out this mixtape.

HIP HOP AT ITS BEST.

La Cosa Nostra 05-03-08 08:24 PM

yo q..

if you got a real ego you dont even have to say shit...

Ambient 05-04-08 05:34 AM

Quote:

Is it just me or does canadian money kinda look like monopoly money?

.Eternal. 05-04-08 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Word, try Phenom?

Fucking idiot.

were u callin me a fucking idiot or q? :huh:

.Eternal. 05-04-08 05:48 AM

phenom...u got a copy of the cd i could buy?

Adam 05-04-08 06:23 AM

I was calling Q an idiot.

Adam 05-04-08 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient
Is it just me or does canadian money kinda look like monopoly money?

It's good that way, very convenient when you're drunk. Instead of looking for numbers or presidential figures, your mind only has to remember Blue buys one drink, Purples buys two. Red or Brown will get your bar tab, and Green will pay for the cab home.

American money is actually starting to get printed with tint in it. It's funny too cause American's knock on Canadian money so hard, now they're slowly starting to mimic it.

I'm not sure what Eros look like though dude, but word.

J Summers 05-04-08 08:02 AM

yeah them fives are purple now...they came out when i was in jail i went to the store and this bitch handed me a purple five... I SAID "bitch...you better not give me no fake money..PISSN ME OFF"

Nitrogen 05-04-08 10:55 AM

the way the name of the thread is worded lets yall know he just searchin for attention just as always. like its been said before, our music is cool but ya attitude is shitty. its like your looking for problems. i actually think you use all the hate and gay jokes to boost ya self esteem about yourself and your music. not all hate is out of jelousy, some of it goes to people who actually deserve it