RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   A.M.O.K vs J_Trooper (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=138566)

A.M.O.K 07-31-04 02:25 AM

Now thats jus fucked up....^

& I'm getting all the explained votes, J.T's getting all the half assed explained votes...
Whats worst they're all getting polled, not mine.

A.M.O.K 07-31-04 12:21 PM

uGh back to 1...lol

C'mon vote, I'll give you a cookie & a glass of milk if you do

~Luciano~ 07-31-04 12:55 PM

upppin

Da Vinci 07-31-04 11:52 PM

Voted For: A.M.O.K

Opener- AMOK takes this you had nice wordplay and multi's with a creative punch.
Multi's-This goes to AMOK as well
Punches- You both threw punches like crazy I'd say this was a tie
Creativity- AMOK cause his punches were a little more creative.

Overall- AMOK takes this battle with better flow and more creativity, J trooper, your kid, no deny'n that but on this battle he had ya.

~Luciano~ 07-31-04 11:53 PM

lol yea ok upppin

D-ICED 08-01-04 02:02 AM

Voted For: J_Trooper

ok amok had a lot of personals all weak and his flow was streched and off bad struture was fucked up.j spit hard and had a good flow and struture but no personals really and punches they both lacked but wordplay j killed him and vocab he slaughtered him and that gives him my vote

give honest votes back and they get returned dr and get banned

EmerginMc07 08-01-04 02:34 AM

ey yo J troopa took dat shit son it was raw his punches were more on tact then A.M.O.K u kinda drifted off n sum of da shit dint make sense but yall both did good but J tropa jus took it

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

A.M.O.K 08-01-04 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph

ok amok had a lot of personals all weak and his flow was streched and off bad struture was fucked up.j spit hard and had a good flow and struture but no personals really and punches they both lacked but wordplay j killed him and vocab he slaughtered him and that gives him my vote

This vote is truely retarded lol

Also Known. 08-01-04 03:44 AM

j trooper won this hands down amok you wasn't conectin with the personals all in all you was confusin

j trooper was funny and was rappin complex words i like that so j trooper got my vote

Magic5 08-01-04 05:14 AM

J_Trooper
structure is good...flow is on target...u had some multis...wordplay was nice...some of ur punches connected...no good personals...

A.M.O.K
structure is good...flow is on target...u had tight multis...wordplay is decent...a few of ur punches connected...that white singlet, and the belittle his words lines were wack...good personals...

Overall
A.M.O.K had more multis...as well as better personals...both had a good structure...as well as a stable flow...J_Trooper had better wordplay...and more connecting punches...so when it comes down to it, multis r a lot less hard to put in verses then wordplay...so basing off of that...J_Trooper gets my vote in a good, close battle..

VOTE - J_TROOPER

Please return the favor with an honest vote on the link in my sig.

Thanx.

Justify 08-01-04 07:33 AM

J Troop-nice multi's with decent punches to follow them up, some nice wordplay, structure and flow was on lock which contributed to your drop

AMOK-Also a nice drop, with good punches..I would of liked to see more multis in your battle, but not a bad drop at all...structure was decent with a nice flow to back it up

V-J_Trooper for coming with good multis followed up by ok punches

Justify 08-01-04 07:35 AM

For all you newbs postin votes with inadequate feedback...look at my post or Mimesis...thats how you explain your vote not just sayin "Yah J_Troop took this cuz his was better yo"

~Luciano~ 08-01-04 12:29 PM

uppin

A.M.O.K 08-01-04 08:03 PM

Rise

~Luciano~ 08-01-04 09:15 PM

uppin