RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nicky Jett Battle-My Vote (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247414)

American Tiger 08-27-08 06:04 PM

lol and you just confused me so consider it even. Look....who even really gives a fuck what we think. We text battled and the votes will come. Im not contesting anything, what the public votes is the truth. I care about the outcome and I tried. Nothing more to be said, other then this obama boy is a fucking retard

Kirk 08-27-08 06:16 PM

I'm just saying... Summers is a fucking idiot for basically saying "I DIDN'T LIKE KIRK'S CAUSE IT WOULDN'T SOUND RIGHT ON A BEAT, YO NIGGA WHAT!" Like that's what text battling is about. Dude is such a fuckin' idiot.

Cola 08-27-08 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
wait a second......what do you consider a writer? You dont see us Rappers joining a Author site claiming our audio is more important than there technical an forced books.

Look where you are chief. What you do is goin to be repeated behind a beat. Regardless what you want. Thats what music people do. And if it dont add up we say summin. And Summer's did.

your not a rapper, you fucking fake

Cola 08-27-08 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm just saying... Summers is a fucking idiot for basically saying "I DIDN'T LIKE KIRK'S CAUSE IT WOULDN'T SOUND RIGHT ON A BEAT, YO NIGGA WHAT!" Like that's what text battling is about. Dude is such a fuckin' idiot.

Siggy'd .

Kirk 08-27-08 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
oh yeah thats it....make a song...fill clubs kid...get money... do ya thing...i aint hatin i'm just sayin ish didnt make sense...i can dumb shit down and lay it on a catchy synth and a hot hook....and fuck two blondes in the back of a van..on that wigger tip...nah..i do me kiko

Thought I should revisit this post.

The shit you make doesn't even qualify as a song. It could be loosely defined as a diarrhea taco. But, if your life is about sending a shitty message to the fans you claim to get, making this world a shitter place than it already is, being something that you're not, and catching syphilis. It's all good, man. Do you. I'll be over here being a better person than you. :thumbup:

Adam 08-27-08 06:46 PM

Lmfao, I could compose a better song then these donks in 10 minutes with a bongo and an acoustic.

Kirk 08-27-08 06:49 PM

His shit doesn't even qualify as music, son. You know that.

Adam 08-27-08 06:51 PM

Man, the guy got ass fucked in jail, I'm just trying to give him a break.

Cola 08-27-08 06:52 PM

Hense his amazing good taste in Black men

Kirk 08-27-08 06:53 PM

"Dude, it's not big deal if you like to fuck guys. I'm cool, I got friends who fuck guys...in jail."

Was just watching that movie and remembered that.

Adam 08-27-08 06:55 PM

Hahaha, I haven't seen 40 Year Old Virgin in a long time, good flick though.

I should honestly just beat a drum drum and write rap songs more catchy than Summers.

You know.. he might be King Of The North but somebody was King of his South.

Cola 08-27-08 06:58 PM

<< King of South Park

J. Luth 08-27-08 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
yellin at an old lady to ...touch my body

ARGGHH ARGGHH ARGHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHh

Cola 08-27-08 07:00 PM

yes, lets all just make posts that dont make sense

or

we can all just post up lyrics from Nicky Jett battles, and really bring the site to a new level or shit

Kirk 08-27-08 07:04 PM

Shots fired, son. SHIT.