RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   holy shit, its true (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248144)

King Solo 12-16-08 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet

just my spooning buddy at the moment....

but were working on that and she really likes me..........shes just making sure im not gonna play her... lol...

word man

she looks pretty fine

lol though that she is puckering them lips exactly like you are in your avatar.. rofl.. :thumbup:

WhoAmI 12-16-08 06:40 AM

well it just means no extra effort is required for them to kiss

12-16-08 09:51 AM

well a girl with puckered lips is fine because she's showing off the goods she uses for sucking dick...

but when males do it, I dunno. Someone with a pussy needs to reveal to me the sexiness hidden within male puckering.

Cola 12-16-08 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Yeah, she ain't nothing special at all.

It's just Aphilly with a girl period is unbelievable unless a combination of alcohol, drugs and low standards are involved.

rofl

i dont think i've ever seen you WITH a women

keep writing novels and living in a fantasy

Jay Rose 12-16-08 07:12 PM

my girl > your girl

King Solo 12-16-08 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
rofl

i dont think i've ever seen you WITH a women

keep writing novels and living in a fantasy

Well my friend, its kind of difficult when we live in completely different countries. And yeah, I don't broadcast my private life on the net, sorry.

WhoAmI 12-16-08 07:49 PM

i don't know why you bother argue with him....there are two types of people in the world....farmers and asses

a farmer can try talking to an ass but the ass will always fail to understand...

La Cosa Nostra 12-16-08 09:06 PM

Quote:
Well my friend, its kind of difficult when we live in completely different countries. And yeah, I don't broadcast my private life on the net, sorry.

You live in different countries to your girlfriend?

umm... Do you wanna elaborate man?

is it only real temporary or youve traveled for work or something? Tell me its not a total e-relationship right?

just before I make any assumptions....

La Cosa Nostra 12-16-08 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286

my girl > your girl

not mine bro.....

I think its a question of whether you like blondes or woggy brunettes between our gf's....

King Solo 12-16-08 09:23 PM

Quote:
You live in different countries to your girlfriend?

umm... Do you wanna elaborate man?

is it only real temporary or youve traveled for work or something? Tell me its not a total e-relationship right?

just before I make any assumptions....

aha, rofl.. my bad, i didn't word it right

what i meant is aphilly ain't seen me with a girl because me and aphilly live in different countries and i don't post all that shit up on the net

i been single for a while, having a few one nighters here and there.. but like i was telling spul on msn and shit.. i got this one girl who i been friends with for years man, like we as close as possible and she knows pretty much everything about me and vice versa.. well i known that she liked me for a while, but i aint done shit coz i honestly didn't feel that way.. but lately i have been feeling like we cud be more than friends

still haven't decided on whether or not to go for it or not though

La Cosa Nostra 12-16-08 09:26 PM

Quote:
aha, rofl.. my bad, i didn't word it right

what i meant is aphilly ain't seen me with a girl because me and aphilly live in different countries and i don't post all that shit up on the net

i been single for a while, having a few one nighters here and there.. but like i was telling spul on msn and shit.. i got this one girl who i been friends with for years man, like we as close as possible and she knows pretty much everything about me and vice versa.. well i known that she liked me for a while, but i aint done shit coz i honestly didn't feel that way.. but lately i have been feeling like we cud be more than friends

still haven't decided on whether or not to go for it or not though

the girl on the net is ugly ay..... right?

King Solo 12-16-08 09:31 PM

Quote:
the girl on the net is ugly ay..... right?

rofl

fuck an e-relationship man, that's JTR's whole gay scene

...Voke... 12-16-08 09:55 PM

LOL at this thread........

_Talksic_ 12-16-08 11:39 PM

i dont think pinkys girl is to bad she pretty hot,espesially if shes loyal

King Solo 12-16-08 11:48 PM

no way she is loyal

she has slut written all over her