RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   H.D. vs twenty9 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221303)

Journal!st 02-07-06 03:43 AM

Voted For: H.D.

i give this up to HD....

heres how it went

creativity: HD
Punchlines: HD
WORDPLAY: HD
flow: HD

one sided man..........HD didnt even need to try man.........

RTF on my battle against kool col b

just go search amd type mu name and vote fairly homes.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

AITZ 02-07-06 04:53 AM

Flow:29
Structure:29
Word Play:h.d
Metaphors:h,d
Punches:h.d
Personals:h.d
Creativity:h.d
Enjoyment:h.d
Vote:h.d

Explanation:h.d had it, his punches was harder and he got personals in it, 29 im not hatin on you but seriously you need to get creative and come with hard personals..simply step yo game up, and once you do i'll re battle ya

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Ill Spanish 02-07-06 04:31 PM

This was feedback posted for twenty9

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheackin the polls

H.D. 02-07-06 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodown

RTF on my battle against kool col b

just go search amd type mu name and vote fairly homes.

I've already voted on that

Daubs 02-07-06 05:05 PM

This was feedback posted for H.D.

This was laughable.

Take them awards out of your sig, its embarrasing.

H.D. 02-07-06 05:08 PM

*chuckles* I haven't seen anything remotely impressive from you yet... I have 5 battles up right now... but as soon as one's cleared you can get it too...

*smh*

Str8 text battle or topical...

twenty9 02-07-06 08:37 PM

h.d. your verse was pure trash, u just plain suck ass, i have no clue on how you are beating me, seriously you are a huge liar, there is no way in hell you could have won any competition on this planet unless you were in some sort of voting ring. you have no right to say i spit trash until you improve, so just stop batteling and lying and just work on improving.

H.D. 02-08-06 03:20 PM

^ kid you're garbage... and I'd be glad to give you a rematch when this is over to prove it to you all over again... *smh @ me being garbage* ya rhymes are elementary like most of the kids that vote in this forum... that's probably why you feel right at home here... If there's anyone that needs to update it's you...

Uppin' 4 more votes

Daubs 02-08-06 03:32 PM

text, pinkslips if your really confident :)

twenty9 02-08-06 05:04 PM

i didnt say i was good, i just said ur verses are garbage, because they are, why do you think the only battle you won is cuz the guy didnt drop a verse? so dont you ever tell me to improve

KOOL COL-B 02-09-06 12:32 AM

This was feedback posted for H.D.

polls............................................w erd

H.D. 02-09-06 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
text, pinkslips if your really confident :)

we spoke in pm... just holla back at me

H.D. 02-09-06 07:55 PM

^
/^\
/^^\
/^^^\
/^^^^\
/^^PPin'\

imfamouz 02-09-06 07:59 PM

Voted For: twenty9

give to 29 since his actually had a descent ppunch in it while hd's was lacking a whole lot of thing...dude how do you have so many awards with verses like those? this was once sided....nice battle tho.....

twenty9 02-09-06 08:16 PM

thanx, uppin for more votes............................................. .............................................